white boy problems

• Platinum Contributing Member
Hello Everyone!
My husband and I just moved to Amherst in March and had found a dog walker for our husky when we got here. Unfortunately she was too far out of range to keep walking him for us so I’m in search of a new dog walker. We have a soon to be 4 year old fur baby who is the sweetest and most lovable husky around and I’m reaching out to see if anyone might be interested in helping out. It is 2 weekdays a week, occasionally 3 days but not often

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, steve from amherst said:
Hello Everyone!
My husband and I just moved to Amherst in March and had found a dog walker for our husky when we got here. Unfortunately she was too far out of range to keep walking him for us so I’m in search of a new dog walker. We have a soon to be 4 year old fur baby who is the sweetest and most lovable husky around and I’m reaching out to see if anyone might be interested in helping out. It is 2 weekdays a week, occasionally 3 days but not often

Tell those idiots I’ll swing by on my lunch break and do it $100 bucks a walk lol. They’re in Amherst they got the money.

20 hours ago, steve from amherst said:
Hello Everyone!

Take it to a doggie day care and drop it off for the day.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin fur baby?

You've never heard someone refer to their pet as a fur baby?? 

9 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Take it to a doggie day care and drop it off for the day.

You've never heard someone refer to their pet as a fur baby?? 

Yeah and it’s stupid.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah and it’s stupid.

I agree .  

4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Tell those idiots I’ll swing by on my lunch break and do it $100 bucks a walk lol. They’re in Amherst they got the money.

I have a grand that say's the Volvo and the BMW still have the Mass plates on them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1