Ford CEO: We’ll Move to Fixed Prices

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Guess thier overpriced junk isn't selling, this should help. :lol:

Some places are asking 10g over mrsp 

hope this theft comes back and bites them in the ass 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Will never buy another vehicle from a dealer.  Will only buy directly from the manufacture.  Such a better process and eliminating a middle is always a good thing

• Like 1

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

If this happens, and i believe it will, where will all the sleezy car salesmen that are lower than a snakes ass move to ? 

Powersports and recreational equipment sales.

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

If this happens, and i believe it will, where will all the sleezy car salesmen that are lower than a snakes ass move to ? 

Politics?

• USA Contributing Member

Curious how this will effect the repair side of the business.  With the internet I get "suggestions" to come in for oil & filter and a 99 point inspection to find more ways to make money off of me.  Will this part of the business become more sleezeball in place of vehicle sales?

Lots of Ford and Ram trucks stacking up on dealer lots by me.  Might be a shortage of less expensive vehicles but the days of selling as many $80K half ton pickups as they can make are over.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Politics :news:

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Lots of Ford and Ram trucks stacking up on dealer lots by me.  Might be a shortage of less expensive vehicles but the days of selling as many $80K half ton pickups as they can make are over.

It’s everywhere. Dealers can’t give away pick up trucks, yet they’re still unwilling to cut decent deals. The day of reckoning coming fast. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s everywhere. Dealers can’t give away pick up trucks, yet they’re still unwilling to cut decent deals. The day of reckoning coming fast. 

That's good because I'll be needing to upgrade my f350 after the 1st of the year. Hopefully prices tank

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

That's good because I'll be needing to upgrade my f350 after the 1st of the year. Hopefully prices tank

I do t see how they can contour to sit on them. The National inventory on full size pick iOS is off the scale. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I do t see how they can contour to sit on them. The National inventory on full size pick iOS is off the scale. 

Pricing on used is still crazy though. Mine is a 15 xlt crew dually thats got almost 400k on it and lots of small dents and scratches from being a work truck and carvana still offered a little over 15k for it

20 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve got to stop driving and texting. Lol

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2023 at 5:33 AM, Frostynuts said:

Will turn into ev cheer leaders on snowmobile sites.

• Haha 1