Let's say you win the lottery...

35 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

McLaren F1.

bring a suitcase or three full of cash, channel locks and a 357 to detach the claws of an existing owner to let one go... but yup, epic all time great car choice

36 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I was referring to buying a limo to mod and drift.  The kimera has no chance in my driveway as that dude barely fit.

idk what a lift off roof costs but as long as your head doesn't hit the cage... :lol:

the more I see of this thing the more I truly adore it, especially as a lover of the Lancia 037 and anything GroupB or rally from that particular era.

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I do alright... not $500k+ to just waste on a toy most would never truly enjoy alright, but alright enough. 

Surely a simpleton such as yourself has a dream whatever?  

Let's go small, with the current Powerball at a lowly $150M 

Yeah my dream is to work hard and get rewarded and I'm currently achieving it. Quit being such a dipshit your whole life. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SkisNH said:

Almost perfect....I'd take a couple inches of lift out of it and run 33's....

Otherwise spot on.

Yep! I had 1 just like this back in tbe 90s. Way to tall for me to climb into now lol

At this point in my life I’d spend the cash to advance others in their lives. Some type of philanthropy with disabled and/ homeless vets and their families. That would be rewarding. Full college or schooling fund for my grandsons. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

If I won the lottery hmmmm.... I'd make it my life's mission proving climate change, global warming is a corrupt money making machine that needs to be exposed for what it truly is.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, HSR said:

I would probably rescue some Ukrainian women, just out of the goodness of my heart 

Screenshot_20230522_215218_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230522_215120_Samsung Internet.jpg

FINALLY !  Someone with a worthwhile goal !  :lol:   I've been scrolling thru this awful thread and wondering wtf is wrong with these guy's :lol:  

• Haha 2

On 5/22/2023 at 2:35 PM, Rigid1 said:

1969 Pontiac GTO Judge in orange is my "if I win the lotto" car

239279_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

I dont know . I would feel sort of bad completly trashing clasic cars . Now trashing  modern production cars all good 

51 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

FINALLY !  Someone with a worthwhile goal !  :lol:   I've been scrolling thru this awful thread and wondering wtf is wrong with these guy's :lol:  

Those  ruthless Russian chick's would have all your money with in the year .