Anyone get $500 back from Cat recently?

Still here that sweeping sound and the smell of ammonia. It's like the dipshit is following me. Soon there will be a picture of me and my club in the Factory from our Vets ride though. Maybe kROMMER can keep the dust off of it. Doubtful. Worst custodian EVER!

11 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Still here that sweeping sound and the smell of ammonia. It's like the dipshit is following me. Soon there will be a picture of me and my club in the Factory from our Vets ride though. Maybe kROMMER can keep the dust off of it. Doubtful. Worst custodian EVER!

Like I thought, more lies, and bullshit, always wrong about everything you claim.

Hell you're lying again in this thread.

Just like you lie and claim I'm stalking you, when you went out of your way to find out where I work.

Don't forget it was months ago when I said that customers will be getting their spring checks canceled.

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

Not going to explain this wrong bullshit about allotment, and being off on the date by a month and a half...

On 5/22/2023 at 1:39 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Look at the Date it was posted. April 6. Guessing Dealer tried to over order on his allotment. 

On 5/23/2023 at 7:00 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

any sudden cancellations/refunds for your customers?   

We're working hard with our rep to try and prevent it, but not sure it will be possible given how many online orders they are going to cancel

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, krom said:

We're working hard with our rep to try and prevent it, but not sure it will be possible given how many online orders they are going to cancel

any estimates coming out of how many are getting scratched?  I honestly feel for those who tried to buy that are getting fucked over... well, most of them.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

any estimates coming out of how many are getting scratched?  I honestly feel for those who tried to buy that are getting fucked over... well, most of them.

Most of them ? Who would those be that you don't feel for ?  LOL

• Haha 1

I have it on good authority from my sister-in-law who works in the Textron accounting department for the helicopter lavatory division, that Cataylist sleds are being cancelled due to a shortage of gas caps. Their two regular suppliers can’t provide enough gas caps and they can’t source any from any other suppliers. She said she’s heard they suspect Argo is hoarding gas caps and trying to corner the market on them. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, krom said:

And we wonder why Cat sales are suffering.  Serious wtf Textron.  Finally have some good news after 10 years of crap and they fuck the ordering up that bad?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I have it on good authority from my sister-in-law who works in the Textron accounting department for the helicopter lavatory division, that Cataylist sleds are being cancelled due to a shortage of gas caps. Their two regular suppliers can’t provide enough gas caps and they can’t source any from any other suppliers. She said she’s heard they suspect Argo is hoarding gas caps and trying to corner the market on them. 

Gas caps :lol:

19 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

rather not say online, I already say too much lol.  But dumbstad must know the exact number.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

well... 

:roflcrying:

Unless his dealer fucked up the paperwork, (entirely possible since the two of them combined couldn't figure what the word "all" means) he and everyone else who ordered directly from a dealers allocation will be getting their sled

• Like 2

On 5/22/2023 at 7:29 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Are you all knowing, like a god? Didn't think so!

Just stating facts. It’s the same executives in TSV that keep doing same thing that has failed in the past and they are doing it with cat now. Another example that is fact. They have probably the most important product launch in company history. What do they do? They throw someone that has zero experience in bringing a manufactured product to market that is sold through a dealership network to lead the company.  Person fucks around for 9 months, not accomplishing anything, leaves for an aviation engineering job they are well qualified for, and leaves the pieces for who ever is left to pick up the pieces. If Textron gave a shit about cat they would hire someone that has the experience in that type of business to right the ship. They do this all the time with companies they don’t care about and it’s sad because a lot of them were great companies. 

Edited by Not greg b
  • Like 5

On 5/23/2023 at 8:25 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Probably your thighs rubbing together.

• Haha 1