Anyone get $500 back from Cat recently?

That's a bummer.  The Catalyst would be a massive home run, if it wasn't for their inability to execute the spring order process.  Demos, too (but that was organized by Marketing, not Sales).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

there's multiple replies, seems he's not alone.  

oops... :dunno:

You’ll have to be my eyes. A jihadist hacked our bookface account weeks ago so we are face-less at the moment.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Look at the Date it was posted. April 6. Guessing Dealer tried to over order on his allotment. 

I see you are still a clueless moron, posting completely wrong info.
The first one was posted yesterday 5-21-2023:
image.png.9efdc364b2bc33b8d4c383e7c597fc1c.png

The only way AC (Rollic actually as they are one ones responsible for the online ordering clusterfuck 2 years in a row) would have any way to refund a customer is if that customer ordered a machine online, from the AC website.  Those unit sales had nothing at all to do with allotment.

Edited by krom

5 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Look at the Date it was posted. April 6. Guessing Dealer tried to over order on his allotment. 

When the haters are consumed with Cat, you know Cat is doing well.

2 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Lots of issues on the yamaha side as well. No idea why yamacat can't make more units and figure out how to take orders for them.

It’s not a Yamaha issue, they just get fucked in the end by Textron “textroning” and fiddle fucking around trying to sell to the end users. Send a certain amount of sleds to the dealers and let them do their job. Textron failed at selling/supporting the end user 10+ years ago both on line and factory owned stores. What makes them think selling sleds above what they committed to dealerships, directly to the end user is going to work with arctic cat?

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

When the haters are consumed with Cat, you know Cat is doing well.

Summer is like murder to the squad (cr, kROMMER, KNAWFUL, etc. The big issue now for all manufacturers is tracks. One company supplying all is not great.

Edited by ZR6000RR

38 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

It’s not a Yamaha issue, they just get fucked in the end by Textron “textroning” and fiddle fucking around trying to sell to the end users. Send a certain amount of sleds to the dealers and let them do their job. Textron failed at selling/supporting the end user 10+ years ago both on line and factory owned stores. What makes them think selling sleds above what they committed to dealerships, directly to the end user is going to work with arctic cat?

Are you all knowing, like a god? Didn't think so!

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Summer is like murder to the squad (cr, kROMMER, KNAWFUL, etc. The big issue now for all manufacturers is tracks. One company supplying all is not great.

Who else is going to supply tracks?  

The only other gig in town is Composit, and I wouldn't put one on any kind of performance sled.  Maybe a old ZL500, but no modern 600.  I certainly wouldn't stud one up either.

Goodyear and Yokohama have been out of the track game for decades.  

4 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Lots of issues on the yamaha side as well. No idea why yamacat can't make more units and figure out how to take orders for them.

I'm going with supply chain issues.

They probably have the same jackasses as my company running that show.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Who else is going to supply tracks?  

The only other gig in town is Composit, and I wouldn't put one on any kind of performance sled.  Maybe a old ZL500, but no modern 600.  I certainly wouldn't stud one up either.

Goodyear and Yokohama have been out of the track game for decades.  

That was my point! No one!

16 hours ago, krom said:

The only way AC (Rollic actually as they are one ones responsible for the online ordering clusterfuck 2 years in a row) would have any way to refund a customer is if that customer ordered a machine online, from the AC website.  Those unit sales had nothing at all to do with allotment.

any sudden cancellations/refunds for your customers?   

Pretty piss poor attempt at changing the topic.

Not smart enough to reply, or mature enough to admit to being completely wrong about allotment and refunds I see.

16 hours ago, krom said:
18 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Your several years late announcing camso having production problems...

If the reason AC was so limited on production ability is camso's fault, its strange how poo, and doo will be able to build 5 to 10 times as many sleds as Textron/AC this year..

Edited by krom

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, tracks are not the problem.

Your talking a guy that isn't smart enough to figure out what "all" means, who gets his info from a dealer who doesn't know what "all" is either.

Cancellations are coming, and he and his dealer must be the only ones on the planet who don't know.

The track thing is real. Right from my bud who is a manager on the line. Last year it was shocks. KROMMER should know this, but being a shitty custodian, no big surprise. 

58 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

The track thing is real. Right from my bud who is a manager on the line. Last year it was shocks. KROMMER should know this, but being a shitty custodian, no big surprise. 

Still avoiding your moronic, incorrect statement from earlier, when you claimed that no one has been refunded, or that it was a dealer that screwed up their allocation.

Ask your imaginary "buddy on the line" how many sleds they are building this year, and why it is that poo is able to get 3x as many, and doo 5x as many tracks as AC. 

Unlike you, I know the answer to both those questions, btw.

Also