canadas head retard

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lord.  By the title I figured this thread was about AC.  Definitely as fucked up.

Typical deep and insightful contribution you make to the conversation.  Shut the fuck up already.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From the head moron who failed the covid global iq test.

You are the only one dumb enough to think it was an iq test...amusing since you are wrong on pretty much everything you type.

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Typical deep and insightful contribution you make to the conversation.  Shut the fuck up already.

Ah, poor butt hurt douchebag.  You really are an insecure piece of trash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You are the only one dumb enough to think it was an iq test...amusing since you are wrong on pretty much everything you type.

You and the rest of the stupid cult still don't see through it.

What worked?

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Whatever part of the plan it was failed miserably.

You were duped like an idiot and still don't see it.

Like I said toss that worthless PhD in the trash where it belongs.  You have zero street sense.

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Butt hurt?  😆  Your response screams butt hurt, not sure what insecurity or trash has to do with anything.   😆

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said toss that worthless PhD in the trash where it belongs.  You have zero street sense.

Wait.  What?  This guy is a Phd?  I’ve heard it all now.  😆  Phd of what praytell?

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wait.  What?  This guy is a Phd?  I’ve heard it all now.  😆  Phd of what praytell?

Theoretical physics.  We have our very own Sheldon Cooper.

About the same street smarts to.

:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Theoretical physics.  We have our very own Sheldon Cooper.

About the same street smarts to.

:lol:

Ahhh an academic. That explains everything. I once rented a commercial property from a theoretical mathematician, who actually taught at Princeton. Same as Einstein. He was a fucking whack job of highest order.  He talked to himself, and his hobby was suing everyone in the town for anything, and everything. They actually had to change the states freedom of information laws because of this guy.  I will say he sure doesn’t talk like a very educated person .😆

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ahhh an academic. That explains everything. I once rented a commercial property from a theoretical mathematician, who actually taught at Princeton. Same as Einstein. He was a fucking whack job of highest order.  He talked to himself, and his hobby was suing everyone in the town for anything, and everything. They actually had to change the states freedom of information laws because of this guy.  I will say he sure doesn’t talk like a very educated person .😆

Fits him to a tee and doesn't know when he's been conned by the biggest con ever conducted on humanity.

Fucking stupid doesn't quite describe it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Everybody was duped, everybody is stupid, you know the vaccine is a killer yet didn’t do a damn thing to stop it….either you don’t believe your own bullshit or you’re  just a weak spineless half man. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fits him to a tee and doesn't know when he's been conned by the biggest con ever conducted on humanity.

Fucking stupid doesn't quite describe it.

How does this go over at the dinner table?

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

either you don’t believe your own bullshit or you’re  just a weak spineless half man. 

no, he’s not like you.  His opinions do not change, depending on which way the wind is blowing or who said it.