What you working on today?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Working on the boat we just bought. Motored it up from Baltimore to Atlantic City first night, second day onto Mystic.  Boat rips with twin Volvo D12s. It has a dinghy/jetski garage with a winch, and a motorized passarelle/gangplank for easy boarding.

8359477_0_160620221158_5.jpg

8359477_0_160620221158_6.jpg

Bad ass :bc:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

There may have been a cultivator/stationary object incident last night...

98765.jpg

Good luck with that project.  Did the skid steer have enough whack to move the bracket?

Probably easiest to just flip it over and let the next pole bend it back again.;)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

27 lawns in a hair over 5 hours,..I am shot!:whiteflag:

have you considered hiring some immigrants?

anyway... sleds went out to storage this morning, brought the bass boat home and fired it up.  mowed lawn, did some yard work, having lunch, checking in on this zoo and watching Indy 500 qualifying atm.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anyway... sleds went out to storage this morning, brought the bass boat home and fired it up.  mowed lawn, did some yard work, having lunch, checking in on this zoo and watching Indy 500 qualifying atm.  

Funny you say that, I actually had an immigrant from the Ukraine ask me to mow her lawn today(she was kinda hot) but she got a quick no, 5 adults in the driveway hanging out in chairs drinking at 10am..SMH

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just finished up spraying an assload of doors…Used this product from Gemini…great stuff!👊🏻

IMG_1289.jpeg.d1d81b6c842773dd1268f29ade3aac39.jpeg

What do you use for a sprayer? I've been looking at Graco products at Lowes for all of my interior and closet doors. I'm taking them off the hinges to spray outdoors. what are your thoughts on using for the walls? Worried about overspray.

• Like 1

Just now, Skidude600 said:

What do you use for a sprayer? I've been looking at Graco products at Lowes for all of my interior and closet doors. I'm taking them off the hinges to spray outdoors. what are your thoughts on using for the walls? Worried about overspray.

I'm also looking at the same. Inquiring minds want to know Jimmy!

12 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm also looking at the same. Inquiring minds want to know Jimmy!

We use Graco 390’s and Titan 440’s…both work great. As far as painting walls goes if they are drywall we usually just cut and roll them with an 18” roller and yes overspray is a concern.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I don’t know what Jimmy uses but I’ve had a Graco GX19 for a few years now.  I’m not a pro but it’s worked great for refacing all of my kitchen cabinets and some furniture.  

Mostly sprayed Benjamin Moore Advance through it.  Also sprayed some BM oil based enamel underbody fresh start primer through it.  

Edited by Plissken
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I’m watching the truck race from N. Wilkesboro…is qualifying on Peaccok?

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We use Graco 390’s and Titan 440’s…both work great. As far as painting walls goes if they are drywall we usually just cut and roll them with an 18” roller and yes overspray is a concern.

If you're painting a room, ceiling or walls first?

Washed the car, sprayed some weeds, put the chaincase side of the sled back together…

And got some flowers for the little woman!

7A3D8446-7C7F-405C-B433-F8A4B10DD344.jpeg

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 3