Hopefully...

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

If the silent vote doesn’t get him, the 2,000 mules will. 

:lol::fool:

That was a good video and had me believing the steal did hold some water for a short period.

37 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Pretty close.

The silent vote isn't favorable for Trump and that's what beat him in 2020 and it will beat him again in 2024 if he is the Republican rep.

The silent vote?  Is that the corruption part or do do you have your hands on the pulse of who is the “silent” vote?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The silent vote?  Is that the corruption part or do do you have your hands on the pulse of who is the “silent” vote?

Republicans like to use Trumps rally attendance as a standard of one's popularity and automatically means he should've won the 2020 election.

It makes them look foolish.

The silent vote is what beats Trump everytime. 2020, mid terms and likely again 2024.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty much everyone that was missed when polling.  Ie, silent.  Think of whom even answers polls....

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well I don't know about the silent crowd but the vocal crowd sure is making a statement...... DeSantis has his work cut out for him....Damn:yikes:

Screenshot_20230524_210746_Truth Social.jpg

You're in for a rude awakening come primary time I think. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You're in for a rude awakening come primary time I think. :lol:

Doubt it..... He will chop all contenders down just like he did in 2016...... One by one.... Watch them drop out:lol:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Doubt it..... He will chop all contenders down just like he did in 2016...... One by one.... Watch them drop out:lol:

Then why are all the bets you made contingent on him being the republican candidate in the presidential election? :lol:

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

So, as long as it is not trump, everyone will vote for the R nominee? 

Ah crickets.  I will ask again.  If the nominee is anyone but trump, then everyone will vote R?

11 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Then why are all the bets you made contingent on him being the republican candidate in the presidential election? :lol:

Pretty simple really.... All these bogus investigations and indictments may eventually take their toll and reach their goal of him not being able to run..... I'm really not too worried about him being the nominee.

26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Just like 550.  Every bet has conditions.

Oh yes the conditions are he has to actually be on the ticket to vote for.... is that too much to ask?

45 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, so you don't really believe he will win.  Got it.

If he's the nominee and is on the ticket he will win..... You're reading comprehension is on par with Biden's

46 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, so you don't really believe he will win.  Got it.

In other words to make this simple for you..... As long as these bogus investigations don't make it impossible for him to run, he will win the election..... No conditions You're just a deep faggot that won't put a little money up.