Hopefully...

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Derp.  Truth social.:lol:

Why do u give a shit.?....you don't like Trump or DeSantis.:lol:

You may as well vote for Biden.... I think he suits you fine.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Very predictable, but good effort.

I’d love to hear who you think I’m defending.

The ones you're not focusing your ire on.

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I give a shit because I want to see this nonsense fucking fixed.  Those two diseases are not the cure.  Not even close.

Sure thing hero.  You're the only one.

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Derp.  Truth social.:lol:

Yup... he's got a point.

First Hillary and Russia in 2016....then the concerted effort of FBI and media to sweep the laptop under the rug as Russia disinformation 2020........and now the ramped up and "Trumped" up charges to try and affect 2024.

No not rigged at all.... hopefully most of America is smart enough to see this and this actually benefits the GOAT......but then again, maybe not

Screenshot_20230520_082831_Truth Social.jpg

the-deep-state-gonna-deep-state.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Well that’s lazy, and as expected you can’t provide an example. Common, just give it a try.

Its not lazy, you're not worth it.  The Democratic party has gone way left, they've weaponized and politicized apolitical agencies against conservatives, and instead of "uniting" the country, they've declared 74 million people, almost half the voting public, as extremists.  Guys like you want to gloss over that, or maybe you just can't absorb what I just said, but its as much effort as you're worth to me.  I don't give a shit if you or that dipshit below me thinks otherwise either.

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He "thinks" with emotion, not logic.  That's all he has.

I think you're one of the biggest morons on this site, and wouldn't piss on your head if your hair was on fire.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its not lazy, you're not worth it.

I’m worth the lazy callout, but not the actual substance of it. Just more lazy assigning positions and projecting.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

instead of "uniting" the country, they've declared 74 million people, almost half the voting public, as extremists.  Guys like you want to gloss over that,

Guys like me laugh because that’s such an over the top claim. What makes an extremist, just a vote? Am I half an extremist since I voted for him in ‘16?

46 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m worth the lazy callout, but not the actual substance of it. Just more lazy assigning positions and projecting.

Guys like me laugh because that’s such an over the top claim. What makes an extremist, just a vote? Am I half an extremist since I voted for him in ‘16?

So two posts ignoring the gist of what i posted, pretty typical among a few of you here.  Over the top?  THIS was over the top....ask him why he thinks white supremacy, which is his latest way to insult Trump voters, is the biggest problem facing the country today

Biden's 'blood red' backdrop steals show in speech attacking MAGA | Washington Examiner

1420018789.0.thumb.jpg.bd83d0abf43a85fdff6b6193c5000feb.jpg

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So two posts ignoring the gist of what i posted, pretty typical among a few of you here.  Over the top?  THIS was over the top....ask him why he thinks white supremacy, which is his latest way to insult Trump voters, is the biggest problem facing the country today

Biden's 'blood red' backdrop steals show in speech attacking MAGA | Washington Examiner

1420018789.0.thumb.jpg.bd83d0abf43a85fdff6b6193c5000feb.jpg

No, you said I was defending scum and then won’t provide any detail other than “I just do” even though I haven’t. So I guess it is what it is, I’ve been assigned to defending scum, by you.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hopefully,......Who did we say had a better chance of beating Biden? .... Anyone not beating Trump will not stand a remote chance .

1684845183536.jpg

Pretty close.

The silent vote isn't favorable for Trump and that's what beat him in 2020 and it will beat him again in 2024 if he is the Republican rep.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Pretty close.

The silent vote isn't favorable for Trump and that's what beat him in 2020 and it will beat him again in 2024 if he is the Republican rep.

If the silent vote doesn’t get him, the 2,000 mules will. 

:lol::fool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1