Hopefully...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

Ah, he needs conditions.  Way to go 550!  

Just admit it tight ass You're a faggot that won't put a little money up..... Tight cheap ass.:lol:

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, he needs conditions.  Way to go 550!  

Sorry not giving you handicaps.or that he needs to win 70.% of the votes...... That's probably the only way your little tight ass will bet.:lol:....... In any event Trump will be your 47th president.... get used to it

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

On 5/26/2023 at 12:05 AM, Deephaven said:

Lol, I already won.  You wanted to bet he wins, I agreed and then you added conditions.  Tells the story you don't believe.  Undermines all your other bullshit. :lol:

Yes....I realize you're afraid to bet and with good reason.:bc: It's OK little guy. The GOAT's got this..:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You walked from your own bet.  I already won.  

Yes I bet you were a star .... Got your own trophy in the retarded Olympics..... Everyone's a winner.:thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I am not the sad fuck who made a bet and then changed it after the other person agreed.  That is you.  That is also monstrously retarded so stop projecting.

What exactly did I change.?....That he had to be on the ballot to vote for, you know an actual candidate?....if you can't agree to that you're just a dipshit...

Actually you're a dipshit regardless :thumbsup:

Lol, backpedal much.  You said he wins 100%, then when the bet came you started to add qualifications.  The only reason I agreed to a bet was to call out your shit.  That worked.  You don't believe he will actually win and yet you around on here talking about goat and other bs.  You are sad.  

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, backpedal much.  You said he wins 100%, then when the bet came you started to add qualifications.  The only reason I agreed to a bet was to call out your shit.  That worked.  You don't believe he will actually win and yet you around on here talking about goat and other bs.  You are sad.  

I know you're just trolling....you never wanted to bet. The offer is still there. If he is on the ticket for 24 , he WILL win.     

All these bogus investigations and indictments are an attempt to keep him from running.. . if they are successful, you expect me to bet when he isn't able to run...yeah makes sense in your world I guess.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I don't care about the money just calling out your stupidity.  "I bet he can't lose!"......"with conditions".  Complete uncle snotty move 

Oh yes those are extreme conditions that he has to be an actual candidate... what a freaking moron... Done with you.  :bc:  

It's all over but the formalities.....wow.!!!

Time to get over the TDS and get behind the GOAT......those who say they won't vote for Trump.....yeah OK :lol2:

1685322316806.jpg

1 hour ago, toslow said:

It must really burn you to think your leader is such a failure 😂😂

They have nothing to boast about Biden, only anti-Trump rhetoric as their go too....:lol2:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

A glowing endorsement by DeSantis.  

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/110449063338911170

He should have sat this one out til 2028. Not gonna end well for him.

dumb-ass-desantis.jpg

DeSantis won't be a lame duck if elected in 24.