Hopefully...

• Platinum Contributing Member

When DeSantis finally announces his candidacy for 2024 people come to their senses and Trump gets set adrift.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Yeah, but starting out days before announcing candidacy with an Abortion pledge is probably not going to get him across the finish line...

Lots of time.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

40 points or so is hard to make up.....

Trump did it against Hillary.

Given the latest revilation about the media, the fbi and Trump....do you think the outcome would have been different?  I think just intelligence community letter was enough to tip the scale....i think it was only 35k total votes that Trump needed in the swing states.

37 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Given the latest revilation about the media, the fbi and Trump....do you think the outcome would have been different?  I think just intelligence community letter was enough to tip the scale....i think it was only 35k total votes that Trump needed in the swing states.

That number grew exponentially after recounts.

I knew all that and still wouldn't have voted for Trump. 

Edited by Steve753

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That number grew exponentially after recounts.

I knew all that and still wouldn't have voted for Trump. 

Add in crossfire hurricane and 2 years of Russia collusion....if that never happened the first bogus impeachment never would of happened....

Given the choice between Biden and Trump....I would choose Trump every time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Add in crossfire hurricane and 2 years of Russia collusion....if that never happened the first bogus impeachment never would of happened....

Given the choice between Biden and Trump....I would choose Trump every time.

The first impeachment had nothing to do with that though. And yes it would've.  They wanted to impeach him the minute he was elected. They just needed a reason. The perfect beautiful phone call gave them one.

I'd choose Trump in 16. Would never choose the Trump we got however. Would never vote democrat period.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The first impeachment had nothing to do with that though. And yes it would've.  They wanted to impeach him the minute he was elected. They just needed a reason. The perfect beautiful phone call gave them one.

I'd choose Trump in 16. Would never choose the Trump we got however. Would never vote democrat period.

I realize the first impeachment had nothing to do with it....but they wouldn't of had the political environment to impeach him without 2 years of a beat down. 

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I realize the first impeachment had nothing to do with it....but they wouldn't of had the political environment to impeach him without 2 years of a beat down. 

Sure they would've. Trump couldn't get anything done. He would've lost the house either way with or without the collusion bullshit. Trump will never win an election again.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ron has zero chance.

:lol:

He has a better chance of being potus than Trump does and that's all that should matter.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

When DeSantis finally announces his candidacy for 2024 people come to their senses and Trump gets set adrift.

:lol:you're a funny guy.... Trump is King 👑 of America 1st and that IS what the majority of Repubs want. America 1st.....they don't want a 2nd stringer.

Trump is getting more than 2 to 1 of republican vote over DeSantis even in Florida..... DeSantis home turf.

We had interference from the FBI in the last 2 elections.....Russia BS in first one and hiding Laptop in 2nd. 

Now they are doing it again with the bogus charges levied at Trump.

Seems Biden has zero support....woman's face is priceless ::lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsW5JI7Llj4/

Don’t hold your breath. Republicans would rather lose with Trump and claim fraud than admit they were wrong.

Trump did it against Hillary.

Snake loves polls when they suit him. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

How is it over? Won’t the Democrats just rig it again?

It will be a bit more difficult this time IMO.....but I really don't know if Biden will even make it to the election at this point. They will probably have to run someone else.

I'm almost feeling sorry for the guy now ... pretty pathetic.