This shit is far far worse than Watergate

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe go look for a tweet to help you answer….or don’t. I think you’re a fraudulent loon so it doesn’t matter either way.🤔

So nothing Chester.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listening to David Webb on XM this morning and he made a couple of good points about The FBI…the first thing is that Congress needs to deny and rescind funding until The FBI cleans house and second is that he maintains there are good people still in the FBI and despite the backlash and retaliation they will face they need to band together and speak out. Will any of this happen…doubtful…but it’s clear the The FBI is a rouge politically motivated agency and they are not serving the interests of the American People.

100% Agree

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me throw this out there…The fact that Trump was under investigation was not leaked or found out about until after the election while Comey announced that Hillary was again being investigated before the election. If The FBI was intent on preventing Trumps election in ‘16 why didn’t they leak the fact that he was being investigated. 🤷🏻

Mostly because they thought there was no way they could lose 

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hillary also smeared Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stein as “Russian Assets” and said they are working for Russia…she’s a dangerous miserable Cunt.

You have to be pretty brave to cross the Clintons.  Think I'd feel safer having dirt on the Cartels than the Clintons.  :lol: 

“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action”

How many around the Clinton's now? 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So nothing Chester.

See below ya’ know nothing fraud.

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Mostly because they thought there was no way they could lose 

Thanks for the  answer.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

See below ya’ know nothing fraud.

Thanks for the  answer.

That’s just my personal thought based on looking at all the dnc actions. They wanted Trump and didn’t think there was any way he could win but they were contingency planning through it all. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me throw this out there…The fact that Trump was under investigation was not leaked or found out about until after the election while Comey announced that Hillary was again being investigated before the election. If The FBI was intent on preventing Trumps election in ‘16 why didn’t they leak the fact that he was being investigated. 🤷🏻

Regardless of what the polls or their feelings were they would have definitely leaked it.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was all bullshit against Trump.  None of the accusations against Hillary were.

They basically spent 3 years after Trump for to try and impeach him on what they knew were bogus allegations.

Hope you understand.

Flat out doesn't matter.  If they could stir any dirt and create any sort of angst against Trump and they had intent they would have.  To think otherwise is pure stupidity.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So nothing Chester.

You've got nothing.  If you did you'd post it.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now do 2020.

Giving up on 16 already?  Obviously you know you are wrong otherwise you'd comment.

*cue the name calling and off topic tweets...

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

That’s just my personal thought based on looking at all the dnc actions. They wanted Trump and didn’t think there was any way he could win but they were contingency planning through it all. 

My crackpot thought for the day - Trump was a Clinton/DNC plant that went sideways on them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

My crackpot thought for the day - Trump was a Clinton/DNC plant that went sideways on them.

I’ve been calling him controlled opposition for a long time. He did everything that any other globalist shill would have done when it came right down to it. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve been calling him controlled opposition for a long time. He did everything that any other globalist shill would have done when it came right down to it. 

He was/supported Democrats up until he ran as a Republican in 2016.

Maybe he just saw the Republicans in 2016 as having a weak line-up, which they did, but I doubt that is why he ran in a different party.

https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/08/05/donald-trump-and-bill-clinton-chatted-by-phone-before-trump-announced-candidacy/

Edited by racinfarmer

Just now, racinfarmer said:

He was/supported Democrats up until he ran as a Republican in 2016.

Maybe he just saw the Republicans in 2016 as having a weak line-up, which they did, but I doubt that is why he ran in a different party.

He’s about money and attention and the role he played served those things really well. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He’s about money and attention and the role he played served those things really well. 

No doubt about that.

Maybe Slick Willy had a heart to heart with him and said "Hey, this cunt is too dangerous to be prez.  Jump on the wagon train, say some crazy shit and see where it gets us."

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Unlikely. He ran in 2000 for a 3rd party.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listening to David Webb on XM this morning and he made a couple of good points about The FBI…the first thing is that Congress needs to deny and rescind funding until The FBI cleans house and second is that he maintains there are good people still in the FBI and despite the backlash and retaliation they will face they need to band together and speak out. Will any of this happen…doubtful…but it’s clear the The FBI is a rouge politically motivated agency and they are not serving the interests of the American People.

Lol speek out they showed yesterday yet again what will happen to any whistle blower and there entire team .

Deff  message was sent yet again 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was all bullshit against Trump.  None of the accusations against Hillary were.

They basically spent 3 years after Trump for to try and impeach him on what they knew were bogus allegations.

Hope you understand.

Its called Treason.

I can show you news article after news article that says trump was guilty and Hillary is innocent. In-depth reports as well. About half the country believes it too. Why should anyone believe your account? 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly

Wait until AI starts writing news stories and forming deep fake videos of politicians engaged in nefarious activities. We’ll be in never never land. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

That’s complete nonsense. Trump never had the temperament of a man that would be a pseudo front man for some one else. That would’ve flown contrary to how he lived his life up to the age of 70. That shit don’t happen with humans. Go give your head a shake. 

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Wait until AI starts writing news stories and forming deep fake videos of politicians engaged in nefarious activities. We’ll be in never never land. 

This is truly the next frontier of misinformation.  And it's something one of my companies is working on feverishly now, using blockchain to track and verify data provenance.

Think certification of source for any type of file, like a digital notary.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matt said:

This is truly the next frontier of misinformation.  And it's something one of my companies is working on feverishly now, using blockchain to track and verify data provenance.

Think certification of source for any type of file, like a digital notary.

I’m at a point where I don’t believe anything in the news cycle. The partisan energy is at a point where there’s zero personal accountability. It’s complicated by the fast turnover of the news cycle. I don’t think I’m alone. A lot of people I talk to in my travels are totally burnt out on the news. It’s good that you guys are working on that. I think some will look for the truth stamp. Many will simply consume, digest, and shit out the cake hole everything that resonates with their political, religious, or racial view. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can't unjustly exonerate someone if you don't go through the motions.

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m at a point where I don’t believe anything in the news cycle. The partisan energy is at a point where there’s zero personal accountability. It’s complicated by the fast turnover of the news cycle. I don’t think I’m alone. A lot of people I talk to in my travels are totally burnt out on the news. It’s good that you guys are working on that. I think some will look for the truth stamp. Many will simply consume, digest, and shit out the cake everything that resonates with their political, religious, or racial view. 

Exactly - its nothing more than tabloid entertainment, and agenda driven "reporting".  If you think it is much more than that, you are being fooled.