we're literally drowning ourselves in debt

Credit card debt set to hit $1T as chronic inflation crushes Americans

https://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/credit-card-debt-set-hit-chronic-inflation-crushes-americans 

and it's not just due to inflation... Imo we're addicted to buying shit we really don't need and living well beyond our means as a society.  

even our own government wants yet another limit lifted on our credit card to keep spending without paying down the balance owed.

hard times and rough water ahead... 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Credit card debt set to hit $1T as chronic inflation crushes Americans

https://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/credit-card-debt-set-hit-chronic-inflation-crushes-americans 

and it's not just due to inflation... Imo we're addicted to buying shit we really don't need and living well beyond our means as a society.  

even our own government wants yet another limit lifted on our credit card to keep spending without paying down the balance owed.

hard times and rough water ahead... 

..........only for those too stupid to live within their means, I don't feel sorry for them.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

like the entire government? 

Government never pays the price for their over spending.......we do. The fools/peasants that overspend in their own house don't get that luxury.

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Spend your money on fun stuff. It will be worth less tomorrow and if Democrats keep destroying the country, what's going to be left to enjoy anyway? 

Seems who benefits from all this is corporate America who’s lobbyists own the Republican Party.

So yeah it’s the democrats.

Follow the money you fuckin boneheads.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Seems who benefits from all this is corporate America who’s lobbyists own the Republican Party.

Yep just the Republicans party, that’s it.  No democrats would ever participate in such nonsense!:smack:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Government never pays the price for their over spending.......we do. The fools/peasants that overspend in their own house don't get that luxury.

no we don't... have you seen the federal debt recently?  we haven't been paying our debt for years.  thanks boomers

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no we don't... have you seen the federal debt recently?  we haven't been paying our debt for years.  thanks boomers

Wrong, inflation is a result of excessive/lousy govt. spending. Like I said, we all pay. Don't get to fixated on that debt BS, it's been there longer than you and I have been alive and it really has just become another political boogeyman. 

Could you imagine the younger generation of today having to carry cash around in thier pockets and only spending till it was gone?

Spinner would have to return to work overtime to try and fix their problems.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, inflation is a result of excessive/lousy govt. spending. Like I said, we all pay. Don't get to fixated on that debt BS, it's been there longer than you and I have been alive and it really has just become another political boogeyman. 

I agree.  Debt for many always seems to just up and disappear like a fart in the wind.

7 hours ago, snoughnut said:

..........only for those too stupid to live within their means, I don't feel sorry for them.

Nope, but I do feel sorry for those like me that are responsible and will end up paying for their reckless bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you think all the immigrants that Biden is letting in the country have jobs lined up to support themselfs and families or will tax payers be picking up thar bill also?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Doug said:

Do you think all the immigrants that Biden is letting in the country have jobs lined up to support themselfs and families or will tax payers be picking up thar bill also?

duh 🙄

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

are you saying our government is setting a good example for it's citizens?  

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you saying our government is setting a good example for it's citizens?  

Of course not, just the opposite. You'll be waiting a long time before govt. sets good examples, it's up to the individual to take care of themselves. Govt. really doesn't give 2 shits about it's people and there's plenty of examples.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Tell the class how much the Republicans spent on the last 2 national and presidential elections.

Now tell the class how much the Democrats spent.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Of course not, just the opposite. You'll be waiting a long time before govt. sets good examples, it's up to the individual to take care of themselves. Govt. really doesn't give 2 shits about it's people and there's plenty of examples.

at some point the creditors will demand their $ back at a higher interest rate... Oh snap, what has J Powell done recently?   

I can play this game 24/7/52/365