Woodticks

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

soresto doesn't cut it around here. my buddy tried, ticks in the dog right next to the collar. 

The collar alone wasn't working 100% either which is why my vet suggested switching his heart work to some trifecta that does worms, fleas and ticks. So far so good but I also have a shampoo as a third layer of protection if needed. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

soresto doesn't cut it around here. my buddy tried, ticks in the dog right next to the collar. 

My vet told me there's been fake soresto collars for sale on ebay and amazon that don't have any pesticide in them. I'll ask her if she knows how to tell them apart 

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

My vet told me there's been fake soresto collars for sale on ebay and amazon that don't have any pesticide in them. I'll ask her if she knows how to tell them apart 

we need a prescription here for those as well as bravecto i use. has to be bought from the dog pharmacy

25 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

we need a prescription here for those as well as bravecto i use. has to be bought from the dog pharmacy

You must be in canukistan? I used to bring a few soresto collars to a customer in Ontario every year because he said he couldn't get them up there

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

You must be in canukistan? I used to bring a few soresto collars to a customer in Ontario every year because he said he couldn't get them up there

upstate ny. tick central . local guy took 40 off the other day after a walk in the woods

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20230530_161426_Facebook.jpg

funny as that is that is what is needed. fucking deer tick so small and i just can't see all over. had one in my ass crack last year. by the time i felt it the prick would have been buried. old lady saw it just in time to grab it with the extractor

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

had one in my ass crack last year. by the time i felt it the prick would have been buried. old lady saw it just in time to grab it with the extractor

My severely perverted mind has 3 possibly 4 naughty comebacks for this but I'll put them back where they belong :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1