Border Invasion

• Platinum Contributing Member

There won't be a shortage of people to fill all those shitty intensive labor jobs on farms this year.

Shoot on sight would fix the problem I bet. :lol: 
This admin doesn’t care. At all. Nice to see somebody does…

• Like 2

Weren't we already setting records with this Title 42 thing in place? Now it's going to be full steam just in time for summer on Martha's Vineyard  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Weren't we already setting records with this Title 42 thing in place? Now it's going to be full steam just in time for summer on Martha's Vineyard  :lol: 

That was one of most ironic things that I'd seen in awhile .  All those rich liberals on the cape wanted ZERO to do with those people unless they were there to trim their fuckin hedges or mow their lawn.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

It’s to bad they couldn’t spend as much time trying to fix the country they came from as they do trying to get into this one 

A4AD10C1-FDF6-4C27-8EED-2024ACF66FF0.jpeg

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

That was one of most ironic things that I'd seen in awhile .  All those rich liberals on the cape wanted ZERO to do with those people unless they were there to trim their fuckin hedges or mow their lawn.  

They got them some catered mostaccioli and said "See we love them and feed them"

Next day said GTFO and shipped their asses somewhere else   :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

They got them some catered mostaccioli and said "See we love them and feed them"

Next day said GTFO and shipped their asses somewhere else   :lol: 

Exactly .  Then when confronted they had every excuse in the book.   I had some fun on the book with that one :lol:

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Every color of pride is good except for one!  :lol: 

When you wish the country you broke into was as great as the shit  hole you fled. :dunno:

Edited by Cold War

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One of our very good customers was in today, works for the NRO, was telling me what is massing at the border is a very scary situation and every American should be extremely worried, none of these people are being vetted, just welcoming possible terrorists with open arms..SMH

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

GOP’ers too. 

56 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Joe was talking about fixing dishwashers.  :fool:

The governments responsibility  should be securing the borders.  

If this was happening under Trump's watch we'd be witnessing impeachment number 3.

Definitely a threat to our national security.

35 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

One of our very good customers was in today, works for the NRO, was telling me what is massing at the border is a very scary situation and every American should be extremely worried, none of these people are being vetted, just welcoming possible terrorists with open arms..SMH

Its fucked up what is going on in this country the last few years.  You wonder where it all ends up.  As long as they keep us divided, the leftward march continues, and the elites win.