Gun law already exists..

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really…I own guns and always have and I’m not terrified of alcohol nor am I projecting anything on anybody. 

Hey man , your posts say otherwise 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey man , your posts say otherwise 

No they don’t…I just think driving around with a two year old in the truck handing  you beers while you road hunt is fucking stupid.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No they don’t…I just think driving around with a two year old in the truck handing  you beers while you road hunt is fucking stupid.

Obviously. I'm not sure who is impressed by this.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I never shoot guns sober , fuck that. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Tell me you’re a fucking beta without saying it…..

GUNS AND BEER DONT MIX DERRRRDDDDDD

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Shooting clays or punching paper is a drinking activity 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

My kid has been handing me beers in the truck since she was 2. I taught her to be what I value as a person. It worked because she’s awesome and isn’t a little beta 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Crying ass beta bitch little girls

BEER IS SERIOUS STUFF DERRRDDD

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

YOU CANT LET KIDS RIDE AROUND IN. TRUCK WITH YOU HANDING YOU BEERS WHILE YOURE ROAD HUNTING!!!

THEY MIGHT GROW UP TO LIKE BEERS AND HUNTING!!!!

fucking faggot ass queers 

sEyl.gif

On 5/8/2023 at 4:57 PM, HSR said:

The founding fathers are rolling in their graves watching America twist their words from the 1700's to claim a right to kill fellow citizens. It's almost as bad as people clinging to the bible because it works for their personal beliefs. Until Americans can ALL admit there is a gun problem not a mental health problem nothing will change. Every Country in the world has people with serious mental issues. America takes it to a whole other level. Why is that?? Muh rights!!!! 

You're canadian we don't expect you to get it you are a subject.  the n f a makes zero sense and should be repealed

2 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

You're canadian we don't expect you to get it you are a subject.  the n f a makes zero sense and should be repealed

And you're a lying POS that makes up stories about people dying for attention. Fuck off you fucking loser. Go grow another thumb some where else retard.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

And you're a lying POS that makes up stories about people dying for attention. Fuck off you fucking loser. Go grow another thumb some where else retard.

Why don't you go Do what you do best? What's wrong no penises near you to suck?

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Didn't know MC subcontracted you.  

Seeing information the guys that shot their own trucks were sober.  Now that's scary shit there.  

nah, I'm not on MC's team, your team or anyones Team... that makes all of the stupidity here far more amusing and easy to ridicule. 

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obviously you’re terrified of guns and alcohol. Whatever your personal reasons are fine. Don’t project them on the rest of us. 

hey Benjammin', let's see a copy of shooter's report card.   :)

On 5/8/2023 at 3:57 PM, HSR said:

The founding fathers are rolling in their graves watching America twist their words from the 1700's to claim a right to kill fellow citizens. It's almost as bad as people clinging to the bible because it works for their personal beliefs. Until Americans can ALL admit there is a gun problem not a mental health problem nothing will change. Every Country in the world has people with serious mental issues. America takes it to a whole other level. Why is that?? Muh rights!!!! 

Where did anyone say it’s ok to kill people? And there’s another even more deadly problem but it doesn’t fit the leftists agenda. 

On 5/8/2023 at 4:11 PM, Mainecat said:

It’s become the Wild West.

Just STFU 

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how many edits were required to get your post approved?

None, so I'm thinking upper management must think you're a liberal nut case also. :pc:

God guns and Trump, the mention is enough to send you over the edge. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how many edits were required to get your post approved?

They are very fluid from first edition I'll tell ya that :lol: First he's tough and then :backpeddle:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

They are very fluid from first edition I'll tell ya that :lol: First he's tough and then :backpeddle:

frankly I find the whole thing sad... in a Rodney King beating sort of way.

AmpleHeavenlyHypsilophodon-max-1mb.gif

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nah, I'm not on MC's team, your team or anyones Team... that makes all of the stupidity here far more amusing and easy to ridicule. 

hey Benjammin', let's see a copy of shooter's report card.   :)

You're definitely the cheerleader on hsr's team though.

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah no shit. Some of my earliest memories are climbing on my dad's lap while he was playing poker with his buds and taking a swig of his Michelob. He wouldn't let me take a puff of the camel unfiltered cig tho. Lol

My dad did the same shit…I also remember riding in his LTD Wagon flying down the expressway around Metro Detroit…he had a Winston hanging out of his mouth and a Martini in the cup holder. I just tried to be better when my daughter was in the truck with me.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Wow some serious professionals on here… I don’t even have a beer when working on the sleds.  I know, almost sacrilegious!

I have to take sled engines back apart the next day cause I couldn’t remember putting them together the night before :lol: 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

None, so I'm thinking upper management must think you're a liberal nut case also. :pc:

God guns and Trump, the mention is enough to send you over the edge. :thumbsup:

no, it just shows lack of character or creative thinking. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Why don't you go Do what you do best? What's wrong no penises near you to suck?

Did all those daily beatdowns on HCS from Bontz,George,Paul and Bobby and crew leave you damaged?All the photochops and shit,ribs, parking. Did years of being run roughshod on by that team have everlasting effects? Mild brain damage from multiple curb stomps? Is that why you made up sooo many BS stories?

CALL JOE PISHGAR! YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION!!!!!

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did all those daily beatdowns on HCS from Bontz,George,Paul and Bobby and crew leave you damaged?All the photochops and shit,ribs, parking. Did years of being run roughshod on by that team have everlasting effects? Mild brain damage from multiple curb stomps? Is that why you made up sooo many BS stories?

CALL JOE PISHGAR! YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION!!!!!

Hmmmm ... you'd have to go back and tell me how often I was involved with any of that.  I may have laughed at, or commented a few times, but I wasn't typically involved with GS since I didn't know him like the other guys did out east.  I could accuse you of the same, I'm pretty sure.  Regardless, thanks for filling your need to reference me and getting that quota filled for the day :thumbsup:

Obsession ... it's not just a cologne!! 

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

None, so I'm thinking upper management must think

That you're a PIA that's still on mod approval.

Don't EVER think you can speak for management around here.