Gun law already exists..

Not sure what else would do this at 73 mph and hit the back of my truck on the open road. :dunno: But I'm sure someone will tell me. :thumbsup:

No photo description available.

Edited by Badger**

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Faggot ass pants shitting covidians killed more kids with lockdowns , hand sanitizing and masking than guns did over the last 3 years. 

Link? or did you just make that up for effect?. I'll provide the guns deaths if you provide facts of kids dying from the vax.

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And there you go....my fantasy scenarios....SMH.   If people were using cars and running into crowds more you wouldn't be saying shit. 

Got a link to the 180 mass killings?  Definitions on mass shootings are all over the place now.  For example here is one that show 281 deaths.   Be my guest and go thru those and look at some common denominators.  The majority are inner city and likely gang related. 

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Derpppp if your family got abducted by Aliens from Mars would you blame the spaceship or the Martians?? If it happened more often you wouldn't be saying shit.

Here ya go

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Derpppp if your family got abducted by Aliens from Mars would you blame the spaceship or the Martians?? If it happened more often you wouldn't be saying shit.

Here ya go

The Martians just like I blame the shooters and not the guns.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Thank you for your concern, no Trump stickers on my truck.  It could have been worse. 

277155382_10166028016165062_3478591413079887582_n.jpg

Damn same truck I got

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Sounded totally made up to me :news:

Obsessed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Not sure what else would do this at 73 mph and hit the back of my truck on the open road. :dunno: But I'm sure someone will tell me. :thumbsup:

No photo description available.

As someone who has shot there own vehicle, that dosent look like a bullet wound. You would be able to see the diameter of the slug as it slid across the panel. That looks too sharp. Probably something that got kicked up and happened to hit the truck.

I could be wrong though.................

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

As someone who has shot there own vehicle, that dosent look like a bullet wound. You would be able to see the diameter of the slug as it slid across the panel. That looks too sharp. Probably something that got kicked up and happened to hit the truck.

You could be right, the whole thing is very weird to me. :dunno: Oh and I heard it hit.  

12 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Yup saw my buddy skip a .300 mag of the hood of his truck sighting it in. Had a perfectly round groove that lead to a ripple and then off into the sandbank about 4 feet above the target.That's when hood were hoods not the tinfoil shit now. That looks like a chunk of debris hit.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup saw my buddy skip a .300 mag of the hood of his truck sighting it in. Had a perfectly round groove that lead to a ripple and then off into the sandbank about 4 feet above the target.That's when hood were hoods not the tinfoil shit now. That looks like a chunk of debris hit.

HaHa. That's exactly what I did. Coudnt figure out why I heard a zing and didnt hit the target. Sat up to reload and WTF happened to my hood? 

Left a 2-3 inch groove from the diameter of the slug.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Guns are running like a Ponzi scheme. “I have one because he may have one”

if stricter gun laws are not enacted soon down the road you will see a federal handgun ban. 

Picking up a Glock 42 for the wife for Mother's Day, along with some new earrings since she left hers in teh rental.

I'm going to call the Glock "Richard"..... :lol:

41 minutes ago, Roosting said:

HaHa. That's exactly what I did. Coudnt figure out why I heard a zing and didnt hit the target. Sat up to reload and WTF happened to my hood? 

Left a 2-3 inch groove from the diameter of the slug.

Same :lol: Yeah it made a bizarre noise too :bc:

5 hours ago, HSR said:

When you have 180 mass killings via vehicle by May get back to me and we'll talk. Otherwise keep your fantasy scenarios to yourself and deal with reality.

Check DUI/OUI numbers...

20 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Check DUI/OUI numbers...

Why? Is that what this thread is about or is that just the latest attempt at justifying these shootings?

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why? Is that what this thread is about or is that just the latest attempt at justifying these shootings?

No....you asked about vehicular homicide.  

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No....you asked about vehicular homicide.  

So what does DWI have to do with vehicular homicide ,I'm not seeing the relationship. Are you saying there is a rash of people getting hammered and going out and running someone over intentionally. Can you provide a link to at least 1 case?

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

So what does DWI have to do with vehicular homicide ,I'm not seeing the relationship. Are you saying there is a rash of people getting hammered and going out and running someone over intentionally. Can you provide a link to at least 1 case?

If you get in a vehicle drunk and kill someone....it's intentional. 

16 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

If you get in a vehicle drunk and kill someone....it's intentional. 

WUT??? Manslaughter is NOT homicide. You're failing bad here bud.

What is it called when someone is killed by a drunk driver?

A DUI accident that involves a death is always traumatic, but there are several different laws that can be used to prosecute you, and each carries its own penalties. They are: DUI vehicular manslaughter (misdemeanor version) DUI vehicular manslaughter (felony version) Gross DUI vehicular manslaughter.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

WUT??? Manslaughter is NOT homicide. You're failing bad here bud.

What is it called when someone is killed by a drunk driver?

A DUI accident that involves a death is always traumatic, but there are several different laws that can be used to prosecute you, and each carries its own penalties. They are: DUI vehicular manslaughter (misdemeanor version) DUI vehicular manslaughter (felony version) Gross DUI vehicular manslaughter.

Just my opinion....but if you get behind the wheel drunk you know you can kill someone.  

It's a choice to drive...it's a choice to pull the trigger. 

13 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Just my opinion....but if you get behind the wheel drunk you know you can kill someone.  

It's a choice to drive...it's a choice to pull the trigger. 

OMG later dude. Way to steer the topic off course with your "thoughts" as ridiculous as they are. Lets discuss laws.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

OMG later dude. Way to steer the topic off course with your "thoughts" as ridiculous as they are. Lets discuss laws.

Drunk driving is illegal...murder is illegal...murdering someone drunk is illegal 

And you want to take away a law abiding citizens guns?

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

And you want to take away a law abiding citizens guns?

No I want Americans to stop shooting innocent people/kids with guns that are as easy to get as a 12 pack of beer. Is that too much to ask for?

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

No I want Americans to stop shooting innocent people/kids with guns that are as easy to get as a 12 pack of beer. Is that too much to ask for?

As Frank Rizzo so eloquently put it .... " This is America , baby , survival of the fittest "   So you just worry about Canada and the freaks you have running the place  :lol: