30 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

2 minutes was enough.

:suicide:

Unreal eh?

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yup, that's him alright. 

:bc:

Hypocrisy ? 

Funny how liberals didn’t seem to mind sexual predators, liars, tax dodging, Russians or treason when it was Billy the draft dodger/tax dodger/ sexual predator/ liar or his enabler/Russian colluder/liar wife shrillery. Or Obama and Kennedys Russian collusion. Or perhaps Kerry’s the tax dodging traitor with his history of treason for violating the Logan act multiple times, not to mention dementia joe the child molester or maybe liberal tax dodgers like 

Sharpton

Rangel

Kerry

Geithner

Daschle

Jefferson 

Franken  

Kennedy 

Biden  

AOC

Abrams 

AOC

Stacey Abrams

Biden 

And it seems that Biden is a racist,  homophobic draft dodging child molester too. Along with other leftists racists.

Ever wonder why the media stopped counting lies when dementia Joe started his campaign?  

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Hypocrisy ? 

Funny how liberals didn’t seem to mind sexual predators, liars, tax dodging, Russians or treason when it was Billy the draft dodger/tax dodger/ sexual predator/ liar or his enabler/Russian colluder/liar wife shrillery. Or Obama and Kennedys Russian collusion. Or perhaps Kerry’s the tax dodging traitor with his history of treason for violating the Logan act multiple times, not to mention dementia joe the child molester or maybe liberal tax dodgers like 

Sharpton

Rangel

Kerry

Geithner

Daschle

Jefferson 

Franken  

Kennedy 

Biden  

AOC

Abrams 

AOC

Stacey Abrams

Biden 

And it seems that Biden is a racist,  homophobic draft dodging child molester too. Along with other leftists racists.

Ever wonder why the media stopped counting lies when dementia Joe started his campaign?  

Where do you find all this copy paste stuff?

Looks fake, if it was a trump rally it would have a way lot more people.

probably staged and it was realistic a Biden rally 

3 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Don’t like facts eh?

I love facts, such as where you copied from. No worries, you do it routinely, will keep asking about the secretive source. ;)

39 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He did win.  Gets the award for being the biggest crybaby loser our country has ever seen.  And the morons want to reelect this idiot???

yes...

koolaid-brainwashed.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He did win.  Gets the award for being the biggest crybaby loser our country has ever seen.  And the morons want to reelect this idiot???

I'm not sure about the biggest crybaby loser. I think Hillary has that trophy. He's a close 2nd though.

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not sure about the biggest crybaby loser. I think Hillary has that trophy. He's a close 2nd though.

i do believe Trump took losing the election to an entirely different level though... 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

What if he wins the R primary and is running against Biden, or some other as of yet unknown Democrat?  Then what?

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What if he wins the R primary and is running against Biden, or some other as of yet unknown Democrat?  Then what?

and then loses again...

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and then loses again...

But can he take a second loss like an adult this time. That is the question.