Brandon’s On Fire

sure, but his brain is getting mushier every day.  he has all the symptoms of dementia and possibly early stages of Alzheimer's.  not being a dick, have seen it with grandparents and my father in law... it's also happening to an uncle who is one of the sharpest knives in the drawer. 

time to find a next best thing D's or we may end up with Trump or Trump Light 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sure, but his brain is getting mushier every day.  he has all the symptoms of dementia and possibly early stages of Alzheimer's.  not being a dick, have seen it with grandparents and my father in law... it's also happening to an uncle who is one of the sharpest knives in the drawer. 

time to find a next best thing D's or we may end up with Trump or Trump Light 

I’ll agree with what his annual check up reveals.  Anything else is MAGA level conjecture. 

• Haha 1

I think we are seeing signs of Biden's cognitive ability dropping, its hard to argue that. 

As far as his annual checkup, I seem to remember a number of people who didn't but Trumps doctor when he reported that Trump was healthy, so how much can we really trust those guys?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’ll agree with what his annual check up reveals.  Anything else is MAGA level conjecture. 

okay, but if it was Trump in this shape people would be saying the same shit.

also, what's going on with unemployment has little to do with who's in the WH or what party their from.  Clinton had a great #'s economy due to tech and the tech bubble.  tech bubble peak burst took place in 2000 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your going to swallow hook, line & sinker whatever Biden tells you about his health.  Shocking.  :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Or even worse, democrat level conjecture. :thumbsup:

50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course you will  :lol: 

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Your going to swallow hook, line & sinker whatever Biden tells you about his health.  Shocking.  :news:

I would bet it's not the only thing he swallows :news: