DeSantis loses his shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ron's a little green 🍏 when it comes to handling these situations but I like him..... He will be a good candidate in 28.

1683079273596.jpg

Trumper logic. 4 yrs in politics good and ready.

10 yrs plus in politics too green!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trumper logic. 4 yrs in politics good and ready.

10 yrs plus in politics too green!

The goat came with experience in handling the fake news

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The goat came with experience in handling the fake news

Actually quite the opposite. He made a mess of that whole situation.  He outed them, but he was not mature enough to handle them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

That was losing it huh

Once again the media gets everyone all frothed up for no reason. I like the way he pushes back on the non stop BS.

• Like 4

Krystal Ball is not too shabby.  Her name does sound like a strippers stage name.  :lol:  

i9yb3hpnf46a1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Loose cannon. And implicit in detainee torture. Fucking shit head. anyone that supports him is an idiot. 

Krystal Ball has great tits!  Krystal Ball?!  Really?!  😆

On 5/2/2023 at 10:42 PM, spin_dry said:

Loose cannon. And implicit in detainee torture. Fucking shit head. anyone that supports him is an idiot. 

He won his Florida election by a fucking landslide...won Miami-Dade by 11 points. Lots of people think he doing a great job, but carry on with your pursuit of another Biden presidential term. 

Edited by SkisNH

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

He won his Florida election by a fucking landslide...won Miami-Dade by 11 points. Lots of people think he doing a great job, but carry on with your pursuit of another Biden presidential term. 

I’d take trump over DeSantis any day of the week. DeSantis is an unhinged piece of shit. 

Trump or Desantis reminds me of an old joke... 

A white man is captured by a native tribe in the Amazon in a religious site taking artifacts. 

The chief informs the white man he has two choices as his punishment.  Bunga Bunga or death. 

Not knowing what Bunga Bunga is the white man asks the chief to explain it.

The chief tells the white man for Bunga Bunga he will be tied to the ground and raped by every man in the tribe. 

The white man ponders for a moment and proudly tells the chief he would prefer death. 

The chief then proclaims...

DEATH by Bunga Bunga !!!!

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’d take trump over DeSantis any day of the week. DeSantis is an unhinged piece of shit. 

Unhinged, lol....you have zero clue. You know nothing about the man or his temperament. You are simply trying to discredit and belittle.  Atleast when people say Biden is told old and feeble minded they have reality on their side.

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump or Desantis reminds me of an old joke... 

A white man is captured by a native tribe in the Amazon in a religious site taking artifacts. 

The chief informs the white man he has two choices as his punishment.  Bunga Bunga or death. 

Not knowing what Bunga Bunga is the white man asks the chief to explain it.

The chief tells the white man for Bunga Bunga he will be tied to the ground and raped by every man in the tribe. 

The white man ponders for a moment and proudly tells the chief he would prefer death. 

The chief then proclaims...

DEATH by Bunga Bunga !!!!

So Funny Not GIFs | Tenor

49 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Unhinged, lol....you have zero clue. You know nothing about the man or his temperament. You are simply trying to discredit and belittle.  Atleast when people say Biden is told old and feeble minded they have reality on their side.

You’re either demented or stupid by bringing Biden into the conversation. He’s a brain dead piece of shit. DeSantis is a vindictive asswipe that has zero ability to negotiate. Even republicans see that. 

• Like 1