? for the AMERICAN MAGA crowd...

precisely in your opinion when was America GREAT Before 2016 and Trump?

being fair and trying to dissect when 'America was GREAT' seemingly has different definitions for all of us, so when was America GREAT to you in your lifetime and what is it you hope for moving into 2024?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

For the crowd….

7FF03772-DF9D-4CC7-8787-6E3E0401835B.jpeg

B2B8806D-6624-4FB8-A5AA-3309A4891BA1.jpeg

zero context... fail

29 minutes ago, toslow said:

IMG_3002.jpeg

IMG_3001.jpeg

Canadian response... disqualified

29 minutes ago, toslow said:

Myrtle Beach’

Canadian again... immediate disqualification

I edited the title for you... you can start a new CANADA WAS GREAT WHEN thread of your own.  ;)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• Crnr2Crnr changed the title to ? for the AMERICAN MAGA crowd...
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

precisely in your opinion when was America GREAT?

being fair and trying to dissect when 'America was GREAT' seemingly has different definitions for all of us, so when was America GREAT to you in your lifetime and what is it you hope for moving into 2024?

Was Great after Obama. Not so much when the puppet took over. Hoping Dementia Joe uses a pillow on Kommie, then dies in his sleep. Dream big!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Great after Obama and ruined by Trump?  Not really the position anyone here thought you took.  

You’re just pretending right?

IMG_2991.jpeg

LOL...The  better question is do the Biden supporters think it is so great now and do they see it getting better anytime soon?  Always a lot of deflecting and non answers...I voted for Trump twice but I know he is a buffoon.  It will be quite a choice if that idiot is running against Biden again in 2024...both are horrible...Do the Biden supporters and Democrats want to admit that the current resident of the white house is probably dementia addled and has no clue about what is going on?  

• Like 2

I find it hilarious that its only the president that makes America great?  REALLY?  One fucking person determines if the country is great?  NO WAY not even remotely close.. Does anyone think maybe the other dip shits we elect are a factor? Or maybe who has the majority and how its used by that party?  Compromise?  Maybe certain combinations at different times is what could or did make America great.. A LOT of things are effecting this and everyone only thinks its one person determining the outcome of everything..  My favorite is how presidents control gas prices!  That's my all time favorite.  Like sleepy Joe or orange man have like a button they hit on the oval office desk that changes the price of oil/gas??  Surely they do!  :lol2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I would honestly say America was great when I was a kid and didn't follow politics at all... and this was long before any of the current woke shit.

All I can say now is:.,.....:lol:

1682903686098.jpg

4 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

I find it hilarious that its only the president that makes America great?  REALLY?  One fucking person determines if the country is great?  NO WAY not even remotely close.. Does anyone think maybe the other dip shits we elect are a factor? Or maybe who has the majority and how its used by that party?  Compromise?  Maybe certain combinations at different times is what could or did make America great.. A LOT of things are effecting this and everyone only thinks its one person determining the outcome of everything..  My favorite is how presidents control gas prices!  That's my all time favorite.  Like sleepy Joe or orange man have like a button they hit on the oval office desk that changes the price of oil/gas??  Surely they do!  :lol2:

Guarantee once Trump is elected and reopens development of keystone and loosens regulations for drilling....... Gas prices will drop precipitously. :thumbsup:

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I would honestly say America was great when I was a kid and didn't follow politics at all... and this was long before any of the current woke shit.

That was my first thought too .. take me back to the 80's and 90's, before everyone was face down on their smartphone & posting bullshit on social media all day long.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That was my first thought too .. take me back to the 80's and 90's, before everyone was face down on their smartphone & posting bullshit on social media all day long.

Agreed. Gotta go for a sec though and post on Facebook.....:lol:

• Haha 1

Tore up climate accord that only benefitted countries that polluted more than the US

Tore up Iran deal that was a joke

Told WEF that we weren't on board with globalist 1 world government trends

Told NATO to start paying their fair share

Instead of sucking up to and kissing the ass of the MSM, he confronted them

Made genuine efforts to control the flow of immigration and send back illegals

Built up our military to have a stronger DEFENSIVE stance.

Just a few off the top of my head, there's a page that lists about 100 of the good things he did for the country, to wrest control from the unelected hacks in the political class who are destroying the country....

• Like 4

Trump dropped more bombs and ordered more drone strikes than most care to admit…he just changed the reporting rules so nobody would know.😂