Colorado banning gas powered lawn equipment….

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Any moron that spends an hour behind a walk behind is too poor to own a yard that size. 

Huh? Have you not seen professional walk behinds ? 

Most landscapers own at least one. 

F7BB600C-58AA-491D-8C7C-755106F8B504.png

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Huh? Have you not seen professional walk behinds ? 

Most landscapers own at least one. 

F7BB600C-58AA-491D-8C7C-755106F8B504.png

Perfect for your average homeowner!!!  :lol: 

I preferred this when I owned some big acreage. Cool drink and headphones  

IMG_0248.jpeg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Perfect for your average homeowner!!!  :lol: 

I preferred this when I owned some big acreage. Cool drink and headphones  

IMG_0248.jpeg

Walk behinds work good for big hilly acres . really no other choice not using a tractor or zero turn. ...

That Kubota is cute tho :thumb:

7B975C70-BB09-4925-8718-A9D81895F344.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

They had to do something to offset the new "right to repair for farmers" law with all those modifications the evil farmers will do that will spew more emissions.  

Colorado becomes 1st to pass ‘right to repair’ for farmers - KSTP.com 5 Eyewitness News

The bill’s proponents acknowledged that the legislation could make it easier for operators to modify horsepower and emissions controls. 

No right to repair for this farmer :lol:

20230421_181353.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Any moron that spends an hour behind a walk behind is too poor to own a yard that size. 

WUT???? You think that's fucking funny ActionFigureJerk??? It takes me 4 days to cut MY ESTATE LAWN!!!!!!! GO TO PM!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!

WHAT'S YOUR TNW ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, HSR said:

Drive by shootings for the bastards breaking the law, no survivors!!!!

I have a Dewalt mower and trimmer,,, the wife really likes them and is getting pretty good, needs more practise but getting there.

when gas powered lawn mowers are outlawed only outlaws will have gas powered lawn mowers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Walk behinds work good for big hilly acres . really no other choice not using a tractor or zero turn. ...

That Kubota is cute tho :thumb:

7B975C70-BB09-4925-8718-A9D81895F344.jpeg

I worked it hard for 9 years and sold it for what I paid for it new. I don’t miss all the bullshit of upkeep with a yard. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I worked it hard for 9 years and sold it for what I paid for it new. I don’t miss all the bullshit of upkeep with a yard. 

Yeah yoi dont lose much on tractors nowadays . Esp if you owned them long term. 

I hear ya , I got poison ivy all fuxking over right now from doing yard work all weekend.:lol:

Lotta work and time to make it look "good" . I will not wanna have a yard this size when I am older I know that. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, HSR said:

WUT???? You think that's fucking funny ActionFigureJerk??? It takes me 4 days to cut MY ESTATE LAWN!!!!!!! GO TO PM!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!

WHAT'S YOUR TNW ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well ya when you gotta stop every pass to weld your shitty mowers axle back together 😂 

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Seems to me its a 2-stroke ban only but maybe not?  Not really that big of deal if only 2-strokes.  Zero chance they can ban 4-strokes for commercial use for places like golf courses.

I'm not sure if anyone is building a 2-stroke lawn mower anymore.   Can you still get a lawnboy 2-stroke?   

Colorado is considering a regulation that would ban noisy, polluting gas-powered lawnmowers and leafblowers in the state as of 2025. It’s similar to a California rule which goes into place in 2024, but Colorado’s goes even further and would ban government and commercial use, along with sales.

Gas-powered lawnmowers and leafblowers are surprisingly big polluters because most run on two-stroke engines. Two-stroke engines are smaller and cheaper than four-stroke engines but are also tremendously more polluting because they exhaust tiny particles of unburned fuel into the air.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Lotta work and time to make it look "good" . I will not wanna have a yard this size when I am older I know that. 

If I didn't live in town I'd have a goat on a rope mow my lawn.  F'ng ordinances...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

My old business partner mowed lawns as a side gig since he was a teenager. He refused to get a rider even though 2 of his lawns took 3 hours plus to mow. Another mutual friend got him a job mowing for one of his homeowners. They had a lawn tractor there that he was welcome to use.  He refused to use it and spent an hour and a half pushing his homeowners lawnmower instead. The job paid the same no matter how it was done. He always used a push mower and always will.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

My old business partner mowed lawns as a side gig since he was a teenager. He refused to get a rider even though 2 of his lawns took 3 hours plus to mow. Another mutual friend got him a job mowing for one of his homeowners. They had a lawn tractor there that he was welcome to use.  He refused to use it and spent an hour and a half pushing his homeowners lawnmower instead. The job paid the same no matter how it was done. He always used a push mower and always will.

Ugh. No thanks. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ugh. No thanks. 

Agreed. At least he finally got a self propelled about 10 years ago when his old Lawn Boy broke. It was either 3 or 4 sets of wheels that he wore out with the old boy.  I guess he got his money's worth with that one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HSR said:

4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Well ya when you gotta stop every pass to weld your shitty mowers axle back together 😂 

:lol:

1282798014_550swelds.jpg.392c68837f1d6457401fe5ebd9fceffa.jpg

• Haha 3