So True…Dog Owners Know

My screen saver runs through my photo file and randomly shows pics.

When one pops up of my last dog, I find my self thinking or even saying "you're a good boy, bear".

He'd follow my wife wherever she went. Sit at the edge of the garden while she worked in it.

He got buried beside the garden, so he could watch over her.

Corny...

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 7

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:(

sorry man... if only humans were as good as dogs

also, I'm glad humans shake hands when meeting rather than smelling each other's assholes. 

:) hope your day gets better.

All good with my dogs…I just came across this and it got me in right in the feels.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All good with my dogs…I just came across this and it got me in right in the feels.

ok, that's good...I was in the middle of posting how sorry I was...nothing better than dogs...who greets you at the door every time like you are the best person in the world?  Easy answer, your dogs do!  That's why we love them so much!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, pjameven said:

ok, that's good...I was in the middle of posting how sorry I was...nothing better than dogs...who greets you at the door every time like you are the best person in the world?  Easy answer, your dogs do!  That's why we love them so much!

Sorry for the confusion and you nailed it…when I get home from work our 3 act like they haven’t seen me in days…I love it!🐶🐶🐶🌞

• Like 3

Me on the left, my first black lab Fletch and one of my best friends, 30+ years ago. He was the best dog, walk in the strip bar and he is already there sitting in a chair lmao 🤣  Or the Night Club we partied at. People would let him in and the owners knew him and let him hang out.And Webber my current.

Screenshot_20230420_163656_Instagram.jpg

20230418_160827.jpg

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Me on the left, my first black lab Fletch and one of my best friends, 30+ years ago. He was the best dog, walk in the strip bar and he is already there sitting in a chair lmao 🤣  Or the Night Club we partied at. People would let him in and the owners knew him and let him hang out.And Webber my current.

Screenshot_20230420_163656_Instagram.jpg

20230418_160827.jpg

Haha…Fletch the party dog…love it! 😂🐶

Sadie last week…

IMG_2358.thumb.jpeg.3af4c34b5cc47336ae15eef3dca560cc.jpeg

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:(

sorry man... if only humans were as good as dogs

also, I'm glad humans shake hands when meeting rather than smelling each other's assholes. 

:) hope your day gets better.

I bet fluffer sniffs asses when greating someone

1 hour ago, HSR said:

That's why we love them :goodpost:

I'm done after the 2 I have now. It's to hard to lose them all the time.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I'm done after the 2 I have now. It's to hard to lose them all the time.

Webber is only 1.5yrs old and I'll bet it's my last go. It took me 6 years after putting our last dog (collie) and cat down. 

Raising a pup is fucking hard too as I was quickly reminded but it's paying off already.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

American Water Spaniels, the Wisconsin State dog breed, we have an 9 year old right now.

The clock is ticking

Sucks balls.

Enjoy the time left you have.

I spent the most part of my dogs life with the military, away allot.

We spent some good times together when I was home,

Miss that dog, wish I spent more time with him.

He was always happy when I got back.

Edited by Voodoo

Wtf is this salty secretion coming from my eyes after reading that.  Dogs will always have my heart. Will never be without at least 1. Trouble is, as an aging boomer, I have to think ahead with any newcomers and make sure I have a loving home waiting if I should pass b4 they do. My last dog lived to almost 19.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wtf is this salty secretion coming from my eyes after reading that.  Dogs will always have my heart. Will never be without at least 1. Trouble is, as an aging boomer, I have to think ahead with any newcomers and make sure I have a loving home waiting if I should pass b4 they do. My last dog lived to almost 19.

My neighbour across the street has a black lab that is just over 15. NOW IMHO he should not have seen his 15th birthday. Owner is a retard and won't make the most important decision we have as dog owners.