656 *mass* shootings for 2023

• Crnr2Crnr changed the title to 169 *mass shootings this year
19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

There have been at least 174 mass shootings in the US so far this year, according to the Gun Violence Archive. Both CNN and the archive define a “mass shooting” as a shooting that injured or killed four or more people, not including the shooter.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

There have been at least 174 mass shootings in the US so far this year, according to the Gun Violence Archive. Both CNN and the archive define a “mass shooting” as a shooting that injured or killed four or more people, not including the shooter.

I missed five?

Awww, bummer  :(

On 4/29/2023 at 6:21 PM, HSR said:

Can anyone share any links or personally stories they've heard about where a person has protected his home,family,pets from deadly intruders because he was armed to the teeth and pulled his own AR out?? I hear a lot that people say they have them for home defense or protection?

I see them as nothing more than a target gun IMHO. Other than that useless,,, well until I decide to do a mass shooting at the FS reunion :lol: I'll just shoot the members Ben has told to kill themselves:t5:

1 hour ago, GreenStreak said:

It took you how many days and that's ALL ya got Cletus? Have you ever shot someone GS? Head shot at 100yds with a Saturday Night Special :dunno:

Where is your Punisher tattoo :lol:

Tell me a story!!

36 minutes ago, HSR said:

It took you how many days and that's ALL ya got Cletus? Have you ever shot someone GS? Head shot at 100yds with a Saturday Night Special :dunno:

Where is your Punisher tattoo :lol:

Tell me a story!!

Have you turned in all your firearms ? 

31 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Have you turned in all your firearms ? 

None , actually bought some more. Crazy eh? I'm a rebel :lol:

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

salon.com?  I am sure everyone is going to click on that link right away.  We all know that is a democrat website so I am sure anything written about a republican governor is one sided.

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

salon.com?  I am sure everyone is going to click on that link right away.  We all know that is a democrat website so I am sure anything written about a republican governor is one sided.

you have a better source to show how Abbott was being a complete dickhead? 

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you have a better source to show how Abbott was being a complete dickhead? 

I am sure any democrat site is going to try and paint abbott as a dickhead, what did he say that caused you to complain?

What about headlines saying shit like this:  They know he is in a wheelchair.  Why use a headline to mock that?  I guess if the "woke" crowd like you get mad about what he said, headlines like this should also get some outrage from your group.

Gov. Abbott walks back controversial remarks about Texas mass shooting victims

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am sure any democrat site is going to try and paint abbott as a dickhead, what did he say that caused you to complain?

What about headlines saying shit like this:  They know he is in a wheelchair.  Why use a headline to mock that?  I guess if the "woke" crowd like you get mad about what he said, headlines like this should also get some outrage from your group.

Gov. Abbott walks back controversial remarks about Texas mass shooting victims

that was in the article

no one is holding a gun to your head and telling you to read it, are they? 

I have a difficult time at times understanding the unnecessary cruelty that comes from the mouths of elected officials.  Why not just show sorrow for the victims, offer up the bounty and deal with the politics of it later? 

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that was in the article

no one is holding a gun to your head and telling you to read it, are they? 

I have a difficult time at times understanding the unnecessary cruelty that comes from the mouths of elected officials.  Why not just show sorrow for the victims, offer up the bounty and deal with the politics of it later? 

What did he say?

51 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I've never heard of salon.com...

"We all" that are intrinsically biased perhaps.  If you aren't smart enough to read through bias in an article or from a source perhaps you should avoid "news" altogether.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it was in the article... 

why be mean or cruel right off the bat? 

Greg Abbott is a mean spirited fucktwaddle.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I've never heard of salon.com...

"We all" that are intrinsically biased perhaps.  If you aren't smart enough to read through bias in an article or from a source perhaps you should avoid "news" altogether.

Salon is an American politically progressive/liberal news and opinion website created in 1995.  You don't understand how a  quick internet search will give you what you are looking for.  But please tell me how smart I am. 

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it was in the article... 

why be mean or cruel right off the bat? 

And what was it that he said that you considered mean.  Please prove how much of a snowflake you are.  It is no wonder why you got the nickname karen2karen.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

And what was it that he said that you considered mean.  Please prove how much of a snowflake you are.  It is no wonder why you got the nickname karen2karen.

ok, we're done and kindly go fuck yourself.  ;)

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

ok, we're done and kindly go fuck yourself.  ;)

You brought it up. 

You asked a question in another post,  Well,  America was a better place when we didn't constantly pick apart the words of a politician in order to call him "mean".