656 *mass* shootings for 2023

Just now, HSR said:

I'm just curious if there is that much love for them, why? I have zero use for a semi-auto rifle in a hunting theater, none whatsoever. Duck hunting with a semi shotgun ok 👍

Trudy can try but he'll never beat the Native community. 

There is FAR better home defense weapons and I can own them if I felt I needed it.

People like them, no different than car vs suv vs truck. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean i can't like them. Here's an interesting stat, most of your fellow nooks don't want private gun ownership of any kind. With your i don't like it so you can't have it attitude i hope your government takes all your weapons since you don't really need them to hunt anymore with grocery stores and walmart

Screenshot_20230429_194138_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

People like them, no different than car vs suv vs truck. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean i can't like them.

See that's the problem trying to discuss firearms with some people. Just because I said I have no need or want for one doesn't mean I hate them. I shot my first AR at age 13 and it was fun shooting derelict cars with Dad but they never appealed  to me like a nice bolt action scoped hunting rifle even then. 

My point was what do they do better than other rifles on the market and the usual response is "It's my rights!!!!". Not really any way to respond to that.

So if I could tell you that "X" number of children could be saved next year by removing AR's from existence with a snap of my fingers what value would "X" have to hold. Seriously, please give me a number and then I'll share my hypothetical number :bc:

5 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

You know you're supposed to be a moderator on this site that's no way to talk to members asshole.

STFU pussy if you need moderators to cry on their shoulder find another site Cletus. Take your wannabe gunslinger lying POS ass somewhere else if you're looking for sympathy. You lost any chance of that back on HCS fuckhead. 

Just now, HSR said:

STFU pussy if you need moderators to cry on their shoulder find another site Cletus. Take your wannabe gunslinger lying POS ass somewhere else if your looking for sympathy. You lost any chance of that back on HCS fuckhead. 

You know you talk to me like I think your opinion matters As far as HCS goes you're just a Johnny Come lately Who don't even know the full story so go piss up a rope you stupid fuck. 

Just now, GreenStreak said:

You know you talk to me like I think your opinion matters As far as HCS goes you're just a Johnny Come lately Who don't even know the full story so go piss up a rope you stupid fuck. 

Well you responded to my post so I guess you do 1 thumb. Hmmm plane crash in your yard,,, $150hr job in South America, boss gave you a Mustang for free to restore, pics of a gun collection that wasn't yours and hey what about your brother that just happened to die at the same time as Cappy's daughter? How about that you piece of camel dung?

Maybe @Supersonic735 could verify some of this, he was there for it all. Do you remember who he was on HCS ???

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I'm just curious if there is that much love for them, why? I have zero use for a semi-auto rifle in a hunting theater, none whatsoever. Duck hunting with a semi shotgun ok 👍

Trudy can try but he'll never beat the Native community. 

There is FAR better home defense weapons and I can own them if I felt I needed it.

You sound like that idiot Biden you don't need semiautos for hunting. And that is only an opinion we need semiautos (AR's, AK's) to defend ourselves from tyranny that's the only reason we need them. The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting or target shooting

1 minute ago, GreenStreak said:

You sound like that idiot Biden you don't need semiautos for hunting. And that is only an opinion we need semiautos (AR's, AK's) to defend ourselves from tyranny that's the only reason we need them. The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting or target shooting

I think I just told you to STFU

1 hour ago, HSR said:

See that's the problem trying to discuss firearms with some people. Just because I said I have no need or want for one doesn't mean I hate them. I shot my first AR at age 13 and it was fun shooting derelict cars with Dad but they never appealed  to me like a nice bolt action scoped hunting rifle even then. 

well because your a soft bodied flaccid arm piss poor excuse of a man.  Of course you'd think that way.   :dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, HSR said:

Can anyone share any links or personally stories they've heard about where a person has protected his home,family,pets from deadly intruders because he was armed to the teeth and pulled his own AR out?? I hear a lot that people say they have them for home defense or protection?

I see them as nothing more than a target gun IMHO. Other than that useless,,, well until I decide to do a mass shooting at the FS reunion :lol: I'll just shoot the members Ben has told to kill themselves:t5:

ironic a shotgun was brought up, as the first and last noise an 'uninvited guest' might hear here is click-clack... 

7 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

And that is only an opinion we need semiautos (AR's, AK's) to defend ourselves from tyranny that's the only reason we need them. The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting or target shooting

otb... :roflcrying:

if tyranny ever happens, your toys would be irrelevant.  get a grip.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, HSR said:

STFU pussy if you need moderators to cry on their shoulder find another site Cletus. Take your wannabe gunslinger lying POS ass somewhere else if you're looking for sympathy. You lost any chance of that back on HCS fuckhead. 

Hey, Stephen lighten the fuck up before you blow a blood vessel and stroke out. You were the first one to use my real name on this site.

Anyway, this is a great short TT that is on topic. 

10 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Ouch.

Don't take his shit JT tell him to go fuck himself. Curb stomp the little bitch. :bc: FYI I am keeping my Semi-autos and AR, we also have a 50 cal in the family. 

25798.jpg

Edited by Badger**

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Geez I wonder what Tyranny looks like and what the fuck is he waiting for :lol: Rigged elections, forced vaccines ,what more does he need :lol2:

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Geez I wonder what Tyranny looks like and what the fuck is he waiting for :lol: Rigged elections, forced vaccines ,what more does he need :lol2:

IDK, but always find the I'll stand up against tyranny with my gun(s) argument utterly ludicrous in modern times.  

This isn't 1776... or 1861 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

IDK, but always find the I'll stand up against tyranny with my gun(s) argument utterly ludicrous in modern times.  

This isn't 1776... or 1861 

Have to agree there. It's funny when these guys act like their gearing up for war with the gooberment and even think that they would win :lol: Zambroski was always good for some cries of "WOLVERINES!!!":lol: and "people with my skillset" and I would laugh and laugh!!!!

11 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

You know you're supposed to be a moderator on this site that's no way to talk to members asshole.

If you are looking for a moderator you are in the wrong section. Why do some of you seem to think that you have the right to be unmoderated in CE and the guys that help keep the site going for your enjoyment should be handcuffed? 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Hey, Stephen lighten the fuck up before you blow a blood vessel and stroke out. You were the first one to use my real name on this site.

Anyway, this is a great short TT that is on topic. 

What did I tell you yesterday? I don't have the time to babysit. Take some time off and don't come back until you are ready to listen.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

If you are looking for a moderator you are in the wrong section. Why do some of you seem to think that you have the right to be unmoderated in CE and the guys that help keep the site going for your enjoyment should be handcuffed? 

What did I tell you yesterday? I don't have the time to babysit. Take some time off and don't come back until you are ready to listen.

Your post seems a little lopsided, will you please look at the whole picture and call it out on both sides then? I'll take a few days off for you out of respect but Rob never told anyone they had to do it his way, well may one guy, he did, but that was funny as hell.   

12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Your post seems a little lopsided, will you please look at the whole picture and call it out on both sides then? I'll take a few days off for you out of respect but Rob never told anyone they had to do it his way, well may one guy, he did, but that was funny as hell.   

It's not lopsided at all. I asked for the crap to stop and for all involved to ignore the others. Steve has been ignoring you, yet you keep trying to bait him to stir the pot.

• Like 2

Maybe self appointed mod @Bontzer** would like to give his 2 cents worth?? No? Cat got your fucking tongue all of a sudden I see. Awfully quiet in the Teacher thread too. Ponderous. Where is the outrage now??

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ironic a shotgun was brought up, as the first and last noise an 'uninvited guest' might hear here is click-clack... 

otb... :roflcrying:

You haven't seen GS and his squad yet!!

Screenshot_20230430_124823_Facebook.jpg

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe self appointed mod @Bontzer** would like to give his 2 cents worth?? No? Cat got your fucking tongue all of a sudden I see. Awfully quiet in the Teacher thread too. Ponderous. Where is the outrage now??

WTF are you chirping about now, Stalker Steve?  You probably haven't seen me say anything because I have a life, and don't spend every fucking waking hour here, unlike you.  I guess I better go backread now and see WTF you're menstruating about.

• Like 1

So you want me to call out @Badger**?  OK - Hey Rob ... stop with the bullshit & trying to ruin another thread by baiting Steve.

Feel better now @HSR

Now back to whatever pissing and moaning the karens heed to get off their tits re: AR-15's :news:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Take more than a few please.

:bc:

• Haha 1