Ted Cruz introduces "EL CHAPO Act" to pay for the wall

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just so we have this straight U don't think the fed should be able to seize the assets of guys like Tom Petters  Ken Starr or Bernie" Madoff  the second they slap the cuffs on them?  yeah and I am the Moron

Nope , I think they should seize them.....and when no conviction or sometimes even charges come down they should be forced to return them in an expedited fashion

they are not required to return your property even if you are never convicted .....that is the issue you brain dead moron 

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Government coffers, even if you are innocent, you still have to fight to get it back.  

Like the pigs that steal your cash at the side of the road and force you to prove it is not from crime.....when you live 1000 miles away and must return in a month for the hearing....

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope , I think they should seize them.....and when no conviction or sometimes even charges come down they should be forced to return them in an expedited fashion

they are not required to return your property even if you are never convicted .....that is the issue you brain dead moron 

I see that part no place in the bill. taking the assets of dealers and smugglers  is what I saw in your link . I agree if found not guilty u should get your cash back . but if not tough shit u rolled the dice and lost . hell most of the time only a part of the cash and drugs makes it back to evidence any way

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I see that part no place in the bill. taking the assets of dealers and smugglers  is what I saw in your link . I agree if found not guilty u should get your cash back . but if not tough shit u rolled the dice and lost . hell most of the time only a part of the cash and drugs makes it back to evidence any way

momo claimed asset forfeiture without conviction does not exist .....then he was quickly proven wrong....that is what started the argument 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

you cant spell most 2 syllable words let alone understand any part of any law....you fucking retard. I gave you countless examples proving you wrong and still you cant admit it. What a useless waste of bandwith you are.....such a pathetic know nothing troll :lol: ballsack was dead on about you years ago 

You posted a bunch of BULLFUCKINGSHIT FAKENEWS Bipolarhooknose that's all you did, the law is still the law and you are :wrong: like every other time , no amount of conspiracy theory you spew will change that FACT you fucking brain dead ignoramus :finger2: 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

U think the money they seize now goes in to a shredder ? hell no now it will just have a pre set ear mark instead of a slush fund I see no issue with it al all

Of course you don't...

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

why is those that use the most government pay them the least amount

You could give momo a run for dumbest mother fucker on the internet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

momo claimed asset forfeiture without conviction does not exist .....then he was quickly proven wrong....that is what started the argument 

What do you expect a bootlicking faggot to say? If it hasn't happened to them then it never happened. And he is a fucking nook anyway so hopefully chapos peeps turn him into an ass whore in Tijuana. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

You could give momo a run for dumbest mother fucker on the internet. 

well why is it ? I would be more than happy to move to a ala cart system . how about u mr mensa in his own mind 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

What do you expect a bootlicking faggot to say? If it hasn't happened to them then it never happened. And he is a fucking nook anyway so hopefully chapos peeps turn him into an ass whore in Tijuana. 

so u think chapo was innocent and just set up so the government could steel his shit ? 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You have that moniker all tied up to yourself Nazi Pig Dog :bigfinger: 

Actually I understand what a free republic is based upon. You on the other hand are a bootlicking, dick biting, sack gargling faggot who is the arch enemy of said republic. You deserve death...

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so u think chapo was innocent and just set up so the government could steel his shit ? 

Dude STFU. This topic is way above your level of comprehension. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Actually I understand what a free republic is based upon. You on the other hand are a bootlicking, dick biting, sack gargling faggot who is the arch enemy of said republic. You deserve death...

:lies: you goose stepping square headed FUCK :finger3: