Ted Cruz introduces "EL CHAPO Act" to pay for the wall

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

right. so it's essentially robbing peter to pay paul. yet momo cannot see this.

so it is ok if it funds things like social services or new jets for Harry and Nancy to fly around in but a raciest wall is where u draw the line ?

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Guess what you moron you have to have your day in court, :guzzle: you cant keep your shit before its settled that its how shit works 

wrong again momo , is there anything you have ever been right about

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2010/02/take_the_money_and_run.html

the owner must prove his innocence or lose his property, even if he's never charged with an underlying crime. In most jurisdictions, seized cash and the proceeds from the auctioned property go back to the police departments and prosecutors' offices responsible for the seizure.

http://listverse.com/2015/06/29/10-egregious-abuses-of-civil-asset-forfeiture/

In the United States, law enforcement agencies have the power to seize the assets of those suspected of criminal activity. On its face, this seems somewhat reasonable. However, the threshold for suspicion of criminal involvement is perilously low and allows law enforcement agencies to abuse the power afforded through civil forfeiture. Many innocent citizens have had their property seized as a result, and the following instances of civil forfeiture abuse are particularly egregious.

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2010/02/take_the_money_and_run.html

the owner must prove his innocence or lose his property, even if he's never charged with an underlying crime. In most jurisdictions, seized cash and the proceeds from the auctioned property go back to the police departments and prosecutors' offices responsible for the seizure.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat :guzzle:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I for 1 could give 2 shits how they pay for the fucking thing . just build it and fund the surveillance of it  

that is because you are a fucking moron 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat :guzzle:

the 5th 6th and 14th amendment of the constitution say you are a brain dead clueless no mind ignorant sack of shit Bipolarhooknose :finger:

Edited by Momorider

oh look .....momo ....when faced with incontrovertable evidence and owned again....reverts to posting some bullshit repeatedly that proves nothing in the argument. Color me shocked

Just now, f7ben said:

that is because you are a fucking moron 

no I have said all along I don't give a shit if mexico flips the bill or not build the fucking wall and electrify the thing if need be .

I am sorry if u don't find it offensive that around 500000 to 800000 people are sneaking in a yr but I do .we are country with borders and if we are going to be a open border society fine lets do it . but then we can not be a welfare state and that faucet must stop immediately because no matter how much u want both U can not have both . that can not even be disputed it will not work    

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh look .....momo ....when faced with incontrovertable evidence and owned again....reverts to posting some bullshit repeatedly that proves nothing in the argument. Color me shocked

:lies:its is all about the law you clown

Edited by Momorider

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:its is all about the law you clown

you cant spell most 2 syllable words let alone understand any part of any law....you fucking retard. I gave you countless examples proving you wrong and still you cant admit it. What a useless waste of bandwith you are.....such a pathetic know nothing troll :lol: ballsack was dead on about you years ago 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

just so we have this straight U don't think the fed should be able to seize the assets of guys like Tom Petters  Ken Starr or Bernie" Madoff  the second they slap the cuffs on them?  yeah and I am the Moron

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you cant spell most 2 syllable words let alone understand any part of any law....you fucking retard. I gave you countless examples proving you wrong and still you cant admit it. What a useless waste of bandwith you are.....such a pathetic know nothing troll :lol: ballsack was dead on about you years ago 

so angry now days. did they put duct tape over your glory hole at the truck stop ?