Ted Cruz introduces "EL CHAPO Act" to pay for the wall

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well you are right, however as citizens we SHOULD be outraged. The govt can make criminals out of anyone whos stuff they want. That is NOT what our govt was founded upon in fact that is the exact OPPOSITE of what our republic was found upon. We may as well proclaim a king and let the law be whatever they say it is. 

You are so full of shit, yah why even bother have laws or a justice system :lmao: its all fake eh Nazi Pig Dog????

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats how they are packaging it up to sell to the unwashed masses. Great idea right? But in reality it is theft. If it was found that a pharmaceutical company was involved in pushing prescription narcotics thru street dealers do you think the govt would take all of the companies assets? One can argue that the govt is complicit in the actual crime and aggressive about the forfeiture. Thats not freedom brah, no matter what you think about the means the revenue was obtained. Thats theft and it opens a door that could allow for  unlimited avenues of forfeiture. What about the victims of El Chapos crimes? should they deserve first claims at restitution for the murdered family members? Or do you think the US govt deserves that money first? 

I agree it should go to victims and not the US Government. I'm just fishing for momo and I got a bite  :lol:bottom line is anytime the Government profits off of forfeitures it opens a very slippery slope  no denying that. They might seize momo's helicopter and sell it  :true:

Just now, Momorider said:

I don't know about there but courts here have victim surcharges on all prosecution and fines and that is what seized counterfeit assets and other proceeds of crime fund, victim restitution you Nazi Pig Dog ignoramus :finger: 

So it doesnt automatically go to the govt? Sounds like Ted wants all of the money to buy a wall. Fuck all of the poor people who have suffered at the hands of a murderous criminal. And how much do you want to bet that this law will allow the feds to go in and seize any assets or monies they want from legal marijuana dispensaries? It is a horrible idea and sets a bad precedence. Allow crimes and then steal the profits. Real smart you jack wad fuckstick... 

Just now, Ebsell said:

I agree it should go to victims and not the US Government. I'm just fishing for momo and I got a bite  :lol:bottom line is anytime the Government profits off of forfeitures it opens a very slippery slope  no denying that. They might seize momo's helicopter and sell it  :true:

Yah just like FAKENEWSMAINECUNT you were just fishing :lmao: Stupidest Fuck on the planet

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So it doesnt automatically go to the govt? Sounds like Ted wants all of the money to buy a wall. Fuck all of the poor people who have suffered at the hands of a murderous criminal. And how much do you want to bet that this law will allow the feds to go in and seize any assets or monies they want from legal marijuana dispensaries? It is a horrible idea and sets a bad precedence. Allow crimes and then steal the profits. Real smart you jack wad fuckstick... 

Nobody is seizing anything from legal operations, did you have a fucking stroke of something???? :guzzle:

Nobody is seizing anything from legal operations, did you have a fucking stroke of something???? :guzzle:

You are by far the stupidest mother fucker to ever roam the internet's. 

• Like 2

Just now, Anler said:

Yah the government seize legal assets without cause every fucking day :lmao:seek help Nazi Pig Dog 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yup 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah the government seize legal assets without cause every fucking day :lmao:seek help Nazi Pig Dog 

And there's your proof. 

Police abuse of civil asset forfeiture laws has shaken our nation’s conscience. Civil forfeiture allows police to seize — and then keep or sell — any property they allege is involved in a crime. Owners need not ever be arrested or convicted of a crime for their cash, cars, or even real estate to be taken away permanently by the government.

Who to believe , momo or the ACLU :lol: fucking retarded ass cock sucker

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well you are right, however as citizens we SHOULD be outraged. The govt can make criminals out of anyone whos stuff they want. That is NOT what our govt was founded upon in fact that is the exact OPPOSITE of what our republic was found upon. We may as well proclaim a king and let the law be whatever they say it is. 

Throw a shitload of charges at you in hopes that you'll take a plea deal on a single lesser charge, guilty or not.

FAKENEWSBIPOLARHOOKNOSE :lmao:

yes momo ...the ACLU and 1000's of stories of civil asset forfeiture abuse are fake news

I think Trump has actually made momo dumber ....I didnt think it was possible but somehow the Trump presidency has emboldened momo's absolute stupidity 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Police abuse of civil asset forfeiture laws has shaken our nation’s conscience. Civil forfeiture allows police to seize — and then keep or sell — any property they allege is involved in a crime. Owners need not ever be arrested or convicted of a crime for their cash, cars, or even real estate to be taken away permanently by the government.

Who to believe , momo or the ACLU :lol: fucking retarded ass cock sucker

In your link even :lmao:

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

alleged , without conviction or ever even being charged ....you stupid fucking braindead faggot 

Like I posted you fucking asshat FUCK there are no seizures of legal property only those involved in or from proceeded of crime :finger3:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Brilliant conservative solution to pay bills. STEAL the money. How much you wanna bet they go after the legal pot stores in states and get the money? This is a bad door to open. 

Gonna be a lotta throats being slit and horse heads put under the quilts for sure.  

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

wanna bet?

Guess what you moron you have to have your day in court, :guzzle: you cant keep your shit before its settled that its how shit works 

Edited by Momorider

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

where does the seized money usually go? taking funds from somewhere else is not magically paying for a wall, momoretard.

economic stimulus, cash for clunkers, obama-care subsidies, etc.  iSal good! :bbq2:

Edited by hayward

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Brilliant conservative solution to pay bills. STEAL the money. How much you wanna bet they go after the legal pot stores in states and get the money? This is a bad door to open. 

U think the money they seize now goes in to a shredder ? hell no now it will just have a pre set ear mark instead of a slush fund I see no issue with it al all