Should 550 be allowed back?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Allow 550 to return?

• Not a chance
    • Absolutely
    • Yes, but limit his posts to his own special romper room forum

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, ckf said:

The most recent email from 550. I didn't threaten anyone. But I have pages upon pages of him threatening just about everyone here. This is coming from someone that supposedly was a cop :lol:

Screenshot_20230408-213851.png

For someone with such a big mouth he sure wants his privacy. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Now imagine his choice of legal counsel.  I don't think you anything to worry about :lol:  :bc:  

You should defend ckf 

Screenshot_20230408_205627_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 6

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I binge watched that this winter on NF .  Cocksuckers don't have season 6 tho !  

It should be available on demand through whatever network that it was on.  It's worth watching IMO :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I would hand him the the bill then advise him to throw himself upon the mercy of the court !!!   :lol: 

:bigfinger:

:lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I binge watched that this winter on NF .  Cocksuckers don't have season 6 tho !  

I never watched it originally. Got breaking bad on blu-ray for $65 bucks and a guy at work is going to let me borrow saul after. Not much worth watching anymore so this is good stuff. :bc:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I never watched it originally. Got breaking bad on blu-ray for $65 bucks and a guy at work is going to let me borrow saul after. Not much worth watching anymore so this is good stuff. :bc:

Same here. Watched BB for the first time last winter.  TBH , I wouldn't even have TV anymore other than local stations if it wasn't for the wife wanting and watching it.  It's all garbage now .   :bc:

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

We binged the first 5 seasons. By the time that we finished with season 5 on Netflix season 6 was halfway through on AMC. We quickly caught up a watched the last several episodes weekly. Definitely one of the better series that I have watched in the past year. 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Same here. Watched BB for the first time last winter.  TBH , I wouldn't even have TV anymore other than local stations if it wasn't for the wife wanting and watching it.  It's all garbage now .   :bc:

I find myself watching more and more YouTube videos. There's lots of good entertainment on YT.

• Like 1

Just now, 03classic700 said:

Fuck you I get pm’ed by him over there. 

No no no he said u were pming him ! So chill I have been told ur a good guy :bc:

11 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Yep. I got a bunch of channels I follow, usually something new every day or so. 

Matt's off-road recovery, Dave Sparks from the Diesel Brothers and a few others from out west are always fun to watch. I even watch a few sailing channels even though I know that it is something that I would never care to do. I started watching them after I watched a documentary on YT about a guy that circumnavigated the world completely unassisted.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Please let him know that retarded is not spelled "elderly" 

You claimed to be 17 for 5 years and he never figured it out :lol:

The guy is a baby... I'm going to sue you because you lied to me on the internet. Could you imagine the backup in the courts if that was a viable lawsuit. :lol:

:baby:

• Haha 5