Get help man

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Couldn't stay away from the thread about your over posting....get gelp now dummy.

Another example of zero self-awareness.  I’m not keen on being the spelling police but when you call someone dumb with a spelling error……well….you know :lol:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When they start threads about you, you won.

I think that most here are concerned for his well being. You never know when someone is ready to snap and the potential for harming themselves or others. I think it's very commendable for Ski to have concern for his fellow man. Don't you?

Edited by J. Jackson

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I think that most here are concerned for his well being. You never know when someone is ready to snap and the potential for harming themselves or others. I think it's very commendable for Ski to have concern for his fellow man. Don't you?

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Burnt fuse is consumed by his all day anti trump republican thoughts.

It’s definitely an illness 

That’s ironic….who’s able to step away from here for long periods of time? :news:

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When they start threads about you, you won.

Rationalization is a disavowal defense mechanism which permits an individual to deal with emotional conflicts, or internal or external stressors, by devising reassuring or self-serving but incorrect explanations for his or her own or others' thoughts, actions, or feelings, which cover up other motives

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

That’s ironic….who’s able to step away from here for long periods of time? :news:

That's an odd way of spelling "hide". And for gosh sakes people. Leave the guy alone. He can't help being a tool and I'm not talking one from the missing kit. That would make him useful.:pc: