Pretty good quarter for tesla and beats expectations

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Holy shit you one trick pony.  I am sad that this is your only interest in life.....  Fuck EV's.  Its not the future.  Green energy is a propped up failure.  Propped up by my tax dollars.  Its a farce.  Dude.  A farce.  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

Holy shit you one trick pony.  I am sad that this is your only interest in life.....  Fuck EV's.  It’s not the future.  Green energy is a propped up failure.  Propped up by my tax dollars.  It’s a farce.  Dude.  A farce.  

Cry a little more bitch!

38CD1903-D3EC-49C5-B00F-B1BED2B9073C.gif.47a2de0da46c29bb6d1a2bc981b46ccb.gif

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

On ELECTRIC CARS .........................

Comments from State Troopers

From an anonymous State Trooper in Wisconsin.

I’m not a fan of all electric vehicles. Too many variables affecting battery consumption. Definitely not suited for cold climates. The following experience just cements my distaste for EV’s, especially Tesla.

I get sent to a motorist assist the other day, at the start of our snow storm. Tesla on the side of the interstate, dead battery. So I arrive on scene and the occupants have the right-front door open. They tell me that they can’t open any other doors, because the battery is dead. Sure enough. Can’t open the doors from inside or outside.

The driver also can’t get her license out of the glove box where she put it during their trip. Because the glovebox opens electronically… and the battery is dead. You actually have to use the computer in the center of the dash to open the glovebox.

They said they had 10% battery left, should’ve been plenty to get from that location to the charging station nearby. Then all of a sudden the whole car shut off and they coasted to the shoulder.

So now I have to find them a tow. No one wants to tow EV’s. Finally found one company to do it. 8 mile trip to the charging station in Tomah. $1,000! Normal vehicle on the flatbed would’ve been $150.

So now we’re at the Tesla superchargers. Guess what. Can’t open the f’n charging port because the battery is dead!!! The ports open, you guessed it, electronically!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤬.

And we also can’t open the doors now (had to close the one open door when it was loaded onto the wrecker). The owners manual is in the on board computer, but the battery is dead.

I got the occupants to a store where they’d be warm while calling the rental company to figure out how to charge this POS, so I’m not sure of the outcome.

I had to leave for a crash report.

I’ll stick with my dinosaur burner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• BOHICA changed the title to Pretty good quarter for tesla and beats expectations
  • Gold Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Seriously.  Shut the subsidies off.  Sick of paying extra taxes so morons who think they are helping the environment falsely pay less.

You will pay as much in taxes as required by law like everyone else.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Doug said:

On ELECTRIC CARS .........................

Comments from State Troopers

From an anonymous State Trooper in Wisconsin.

I’m not a fan of all electric vehicles. Too many variables affecting battery consumption. Definitely not suited for cold climates. The following experience just cements my distaste for EV’s, especially Tesla.

I get sent to a motorist assist the other day, at the start of our snow storm. Tesla on the side of the interstate, dead battery. So I arrive on scene and the occupants have the right-front door open. They tell me that they can’t open any other doors, because the battery is dead. Sure enough. Can’t open the doors from inside or outside.

The driver also can’t get her license out of the glove box where she put it during their trip. Because the glovebox opens electronically… and the battery is dead. You actually have to use the computer in the center of the dash to open the glovebox.

They said they had 10% battery left, should’ve been plenty to get from that location to the charging station nearby. Then all of a sudden the whole car shut off and they coasted to the shoulder.

So now I have to find them a tow. No one wants to tow EV’s. Finally found one company to do it. 8 mile trip to the charging station in Tomah. $1,000! Normal vehicle on the flatbed would’ve been $150.

So now we’re at the Tesla superchargers. Guess what. Can’t open the f’n charging port because the battery is dead!!! The ports open, you guessed it, electronically!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤬.

And we also can’t open the doors now (had to close the one open door when it was loaded onto the wrecker). The owners manual is in the on board computer, but the battery is dead.

I got the occupants to a store where they’d be warm while calling the rental company to figure out how to charge this POS, so I’m not sure of the outcome.

I had to leave for a crash report.

I’ll stick with my dinosaur burner.

That’s satire right? 

Right?

:lol:

I recently bought Tesla stock, because I thought it was too low. 

I didn't buy the stock because I thought Tesla or EV's were the future.  In fact, if Ford drops the V8 from the Mustang, I'll never buy another Ford.  When they called their EV a "Mustang", that was a very troubling omen, and I don't like it at all.  So, no, I didn't buy Telsa stock because I like EV's or want them to be the future. 

I bought the stock because the idiots who thought they could "cancel" Elon Musk after he bought Twitter are the kind of wrong that will make me a lot of money.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Your NYC article talking about mayor adams  banning EV’s you posted was an Aprils fools joke!  Says right in red bold letters at the top of the article for retards to not get hooked….. damn son you are are truly a retarded idiot aren’t you to be hooked by an obvious satire/joke article!

30 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Your NYC article talking about mayor adams  banning EV’s you posted was an Aprils fools joke!  Says right in red bold letters at the top of the article for retards to not get hooked….. damn son you are are truly a retarded idiot aren’t you to be hooked by an obvious satire/joke article!

It's not like I typed a paragraph about it..:lol:

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Except the lucky morons buying shitty EVs 

EV drivers only pay the amount of taxes that are required by law.  Luck has nothing to do with how much taxes you pay

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

It hooked you didn’t it?

Based on your replies, your posts, and everything else for the all mighty Tesla, everyone here knows who got hooked..I knew you couldn't just leave it alone as a joke..

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Based on your replies, your posts, and everything else for the all mighty Tesla, everyone here knows who got hooked..I knew you couldn't just leave it alone as a joke..

You got hooked didn’t you?  It’s ok as we know you did.

• Haha 1