Grand Jury Votes to Indict Donald Trump in New York

45 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Right wing garbage posted by. A cult member.  Without the hush money - he’d have never stepped foot in the White House. 

Without the liberal fake news media, Biden wouldn’t be in the White House.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BadaBing444 said:

True story...

They didn't call him hiding Biden for nothing. 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Let 5.5 million illegals cross into USA

Drove inflation to a 40 year high

Crime increasing exponentially 

Energy Clusterfuck

Influence peddling scandal brewing

Drove Russian and China and Iran Together

Drove Saudis and Iran together (fucking Sunnis and Shias, mortal enemies)

3.7 Trillion of spending above the budget.

Military gutted not able to meet recruitment. 

Pushing WW3

Can't find his way off the stage..

I'm sure others will add to the list..

We are in serious trouble if we let this shit continue.... I've never seen our country take a tumble this fast.

And what's going on across the globe is very troubling....not good.

• Like 2

Purely political, as so many have already said.  Political persecution to:

1 - try to prevent Trump’s re-election, and

2 - hunt down and punish Trump supporters who might be baited into protesting

Persecuting political enemies is what other countries do.  This is destructive and evil.

In my opinion, this puts the Democrat TDS sufferers in a tough spot.  They can’t actually convict him.  If he’s convicted, he either wins re-election or Biden has to pardon him in order to beat him.  They have to drag the theatrics out for a couple of years and ultimately find a way to allow him to avoid conviction.

Thanks for wasting the public’s money and resources on such a stupid stunt.  Idiots.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

It’s not true.  But the right wing echo chambers where the majority of this forum get their misinformation is peddling that type of nonsense.  Unfortunate this is an example of the majority of info shared, peddled, and propagated on here. 

And of course this is not a politically driven charge aimed at a political opponent..... let's call a spade a spade.  If he weren't running this would have never happened.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, p51mstg said:

Persecuting political enemies is what other countries do.  This is destructive and evil.

In my opinion, this puts the Democrat TDS sufferers in a tough spot.  They can’t actually convict him.  If he’s convicted, he either wins re-election or Biden has to pardon him in order to beat him.  They have to drag the theatrics out for a couple of years and ultimately find a way to allow him to avoid conviction.

Thanks for wasting the public’s money and resources on such a stupid stunt.  Idiots.

The liberal idiots and media will just hang on to this as long as possible to try and get trump voters to change their minds.

4 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Summed up perfectly :thumbsup::bc:

17 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

The only thing I can add to that is if he is convicted..... Even though it is remote, it is possible if trial is in Manhattan.  I think a conviction may preclude him from running ...I'm not totally sure on that. But I think that's their main goal and that's what this DA ran on.... Taking down Trump

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The only thing I can add to that is if he is convicted..... Even though it is remote, it is possible if trial is in Manhattan.  I think a conviction may preclude him from running ...I'm not totally sure on that. But I think that's their main goal and that's what this DA ran on.... Taking down Trump

It won't stop him, in fact I believe he knew this was forthcoming.  Trump has made several statements as such and said the American people need to see the corruption with their own eyes.  He predicted the fall of the US economy with the woke ideology.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Biden never got 81 million votes in the first place.

Of course he didn’t.
But I’m talking about ppl who voted both times for trump but where going to vote different until this scam came about. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It won't stop him, in fact I believe he knew this was forthcoming.  Trump has made several statements as such and said the American people need to see the corruption with their own eyes.  He predicted the fall of the US economy with the woke ideology.

As Jason Whitlock said recently, something along the lines of if the left thinks they’re going to transform the country and demonize , prosecute, incarcerate…conservatives, Trump voters, etc., “let’s get to it”.  

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It shouldn't stop him from running based on what I have read.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t gamble and besides the charges are still sealed.

It's not gambling there is zero monetary value . 

And at your age you gamble every time you fart so stop making up excuses 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If the media is so good at keeping Trump out of office how did he manage to beat Hillary in ‘16?

Maybe you’re asking the wrong questions. Maybe ask yourself why all these unprecedented abuses of power by the Biden administration? Raiding a past presidents home over some trumped up top-secret document bullshit?   Going through his wife’s closet?  Accusing him for 5 years of being a Russian agent?  All the weaponized abuses of power ok with you?  And now we’re arresting him for some bullshit made up misdemeanor that they are trying to bootstrap into a national felony?  Newsflash l Beavis, Trump isn’t the issue.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, BadaBing444 said:

If the media is so good at keeping Trump out of office how did he manage to beat Hillary in ‘16?

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe you’re asking the wrong questions. Maybe ask yourself why all these unprecedented abuses of power by the Biden administration? Raiding a past presidents home over some trumped up top-secret document bullshit?   Going through his wife’s closet?  Accusing him for 5 years of being a Russian agent?  All the weaponized abuses of power ok with you?  And now we’re arresting him for some bullshit made up misdemeanor that they are trying to bootstrap into a national felony?  Newsflash l Beavis, Trump isn’t the issue.

No I asked the right question and you respond in your typical fashion…bloviation and bullshit.

Because she was the worst candidate in history.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Because she was the worst candidate in history.

I sense some sarcasm here but either way I do think she was a terrible candidate but no worse than Biden.