Lazy freeloaders

14 minutes ago, Pete said:

How many of them voted for Biden? Never seen so many young ppl with their hand out. 

The left is a disgrace 

LOL! You're stepping on your dick. What about all those wealthy business owners who were thriving during covid and took the 900 billion in forgiven PPP welfare money? How about some specific examples, I highly doubt you personally see "so many" young people with their hands out. If you're going to cry, make sure cry about the really big mooches. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

LOL! You're stepping on your dick. What about all those wealthy business owners who were thriving during covid and took the 900 billion in forgiven PPP welfare money? How about some specific examples, I highly doubt you personally see "so many" young people with their hands out. If you're going to cry, make sure cry about the really big mooches. 

was a fucking disgrace

42 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

While I didn't take any PPP money....I don't consider the business owners at fault.  The lazy politicians wrote the rules. If I did take the money I would have considered it my tax refund for over payment.  

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

While I happen to think this PPP money was bullshit, I think there is a difference between people "asking" for money without working and businesses that were being offered money to "help" them stay in business.  FTR, I don't agree with either of them and don't think PPP or any other "bailouts" were the right move.  Instead it breeds more people wanting what they think is free money.  Breeding a class of government dependent minions.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

While I didn't take any PPP money....I don't consider the business owners at fault.  The lazy politicians wrote the rules. If I did take the money I would have considered it my tax refund for over payment.  

I agree on the first bold. 

That isn't true, that's just a justification you want to believe. 

Just now, racer254 said:

While I happen to think this PPP money was bullshit, I think there is a difference between people "asking" for money without working and businesses that were being offered money to "help" them stay in business.  FTR, I don't agree with either of them and don't think PPP or any other "bailouts" were the right move.

There were very few businesses that actually needed it, a very high percentage of them did not. You can spin it all you want but most of it was welfare for the wealthy. There was 100 billion alone in just fraud with that disaster of a program. There were alot of business owners who did not take it but could have, including myself and that's called integrity.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

There were very few businesses that actually needed it, a very high percentage of them did not. You can spin it all you want but most of it was welfare for the wealthy. There was 100 billion alone in just fraud with that disaster of a program. There were alot of business owners who did not take it but could have, including myself and that's called integrity.

I am not spinning anything, go read back and you will find that I did not agree with any of it.  I agreed with other ways, and even trump had a better plan, but democrats and other rinos wanted the money given out, including many on this site, but I was not one of those.  I am on your side and do not agree with any of that type of crap.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The plandemic was the largest wealth transfer from the middle class to the elites approx (5 trillion).  Its not the fault of the small businesses that were forced to close and would have close for good without a handout, some businesses were not shutdown and didn't need anything.  All one big pre-planned grift to the elites.  The UK health minister Mr Hancock has been caught giving his own sister a 600 million exclusive PPE contract where he owns 20% of that business.  He was the one pushing lockdowns, mandates etc.  Follow the $$$, but the small businesses are not the ones that need to meet a firing squad.

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Unless you can show the data, how can you possibly say the majority of the business owners did not need it?  A friend of mine has a payroll of about $1 million a month, and if he did not get a PPP loan hundreds of his employees would’ve been on the street.  thousands of businesses were shut down, cold, with millions of employees. They all had mortgages, car payments, and bills to pay that their paychecks with normally have taken care of.  I get your point and agree about integrity, but there were rules that were supposed to prevent that program from being abused. I guess my point is the whole Covid response was a bad joke, they never should’ve shut the economy down the way that they did.  and absolutely, prosecute. The people who took those loans that didn’t need it, or use them to feather their own nest.  :bc: 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Unless you can show the data, how can you possibly say the majority of the business owners did not need it?  A friend of mine has a payroll of about $1 million a month, and if he did not get a PPP loan hundreds of his employees would’ve been on the street.  thousands of businesses were shut down, cold, with millions of employees. They all had mortgages, car payments, and bills to pay that their paychecks with normally have taken care of.  I get your point and agree about integrity, but there were rules that were supposed to prevent that program from being abused. I guess my point is the whole Covid response was a bad joke, they never should’ve shut the economy down the way that they did.  and absolutely, prosecute. The people who took those loans that didn’t need it, or use them to feather their own nest.  :bc: 

Why did they force businesses to close again?  They did this in what countries all at the same time but its not a global response.

What a scam.

• Like 1

It is so much more than the money. These people destroyed the work ethic of the country.  Anyone who is in business or even simply wants a nice evening out realizes the work ethic has shifted since the Covid lockdowns. 

The biggest thieves and liars are being giving awards, honored, raises!  Average Americans go to prison for their crimes. 

5A2BC1DE-72BE-4CA8-BAD2-286D789447D5.jpeg

50D2C680-9CB9-4B29-8A0F-2115E1F68723.jpeg

75A3F42A-02A7-485B-A07C-100FB3CB18F0.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

What about those poor former corporate homeless executives? 

Like your former boss?

Wonder what would pop up if we were able to search MainecatBIL Inc would show....

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It was a shit program that was nothing but a giveaway for the already thriving. Should have never happened and at least not to the tune of 900 billion. :bc:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

It was a shit program that was nothing but a giveaway for the already thriving. Should have never happened and at least not to the tune of 900 billion. :bc:

Not a total give away....I find it funny that Home Depot could stay open but the local true value had to close....they sell the same shit.