U.S. Is Threatening to Default China Debt Repayment, What Will Beijing Do?

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Shouldn't you get back to whining about out of state license plates? 

I bet you hate it when people point out the obvious and you have nothing that may explain it. 

And especially when Soros and all the outside money that is being put into a Wisconsin state supreme court race.  Why would out of state money be needed to get a state supreme court judge.  Unless there is an agenda "they" are pushing.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I bet you hate it when people point out the obvious and you have nothing that may explain it. 

And especially when Soros and all the outside money that is being put into a Wisconsin state supreme court race.  Why would out of state money be needed to get a state supreme court judge.  Unless there is an agenda "they" are pushing.

Thank god you’re on the case!

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Go Soros!! I’ve been a follower of his for years. He’s done some amazing work around the world in an attempt to bring down the status quo. 

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Go Soros!! I’ve been a follower of his for years. He’s done some amazing work around the world in an attempt to bring down the status quo. 

No he hasn't.  He just tells you bullshit to make it seem like he does, like how he pays less in taxes then his secretary and more crap like that to make you agitated.  Maybe show a couple examples to prove your point.

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thank god you’re on the case!

You see how the IRS is being used as a political weapon.  Courts around the country are being used in the same way and Soros and others want it.  Trying to bring attention to it before it's too late, like it is with the IRS.

Current US National Debt $31T

Debt per citizen $95k

Debt PER TAXPAYER $247k

Estimated 2027 Debt $44T

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Anyone have a plan moving forward?  Keep spending fools, or at least electing spenders with no plans for the debt repayment on top of future spending.

The next several generations are to be blunt... fucked.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

George Soros needs a bullet in the fore head.

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Debt per citizen $95k

Debt PER TAXPAYER $247k

Estimated 2027 Debt $44T

Anyone have a plan moving forward?  Keep spending fools, or at least electing spenders with no plans for the debt repayment on top of future spending.

you do realize they have been saying the same thing for almost 50 years now, right?

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you do realize they have been saying the same thing for almost 50 years now, right?

Yes , but unfortunatly " vote for me and I'll give you nothing " dosnt win elections

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Debt per citizen $95k

Debt PER TAXPAYER $247k

Estimated 2027 Debt $44T

Your banks are pooched and will collapse.

You have run out of road to further kick the can down.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I think that America should default. It won’t even come close to covering the loses of Chinese thievery of IP, but it’ll help. 

It will, all planned.  You know that America is setup as a corporation.

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

see attached pic... is that acceptable?  both parties 

'they' again... 9_9

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your banks are pooched and will collapse.

You have run out of road to further kick the can down.

normally I'd suggest you go out and get a fresh roll of tinfoil to make a new hat... but yeah, 'we' have really fucked the dog in our financial obligations department.

them 

they 

but never 'us' in the US

Screenshot_20230330-105321.png

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

see attached pic... is that acceptable?  both parties 

'they' again... 9_9

normally I'd suggest you go out and get a fresh roll of tinfoil to make a new hat... but yeah, 'we' have really fucked the dog in our financial obligations department.

them 

they 

but never 'us' in the US

Screenshot_20230330-105321.png

I’m not happy about it either but I’m also not happy with the misleading scaling of that graph.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m not happy about it either but I’m also not happy with the misleading scaling of that graph.

and of course you want the same standard of services, a juicy SSI check AND lower taxes as well right? 

we're a nation of hypocrites 

if you don't like the graph use the contact us tab and let them know...  :roflcrying:

https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/americas-finance-guide/national-debt/#:~:text=As of March 2023 it,over the past ten years.

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I think that America should default. It won’t even come close to covering the loses of Chinese thievery of IP, but it’ll help. 

America is defaulting lol

2 hours ago, Anler said:

America is defaulting lol

when the average American has $96k in personal debt, but has an average savings account of $41k (median of $5k) we're going the wrong direction... unless you hold that debt.

39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when the average American has $96k in personal debt, but has an average savings account of $41k (median of $5k) we're going the wrong direction... unless you hold that debt.

I don't believe the average savings in America is $41k