President Biden pushes for assault weapons ban, but GOP leaders remain opposed

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

All that I said was it seemed like the few threads that I even open and read in here turns in to the childish back and forth shit with Badger. If it bugs me I am sure that it is getting old with others.

When I asked in the old 550 forum if this crap would stay out of CE if it was closed I was assured by everyone involved that it would. It needs to stop now!!!!!

Maybe open the Twilight Zone back up and open it to everyone?

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Apparently none of you guys saw CKF's post today but it would be nice if you would respect his wishes.  :thumbsup:

Most people get about 3 posts deep into a thread then leave it because it turns into an internet pissy pants thread about Twitter, conspiracy theories, absolutely inane horse shit that lasts 5 or more pages.

I can understand a one hit post calling someone's opinion crap.... but then we have a 50 post a day ramble back and forth about the same exact shit they had 50 posts about yesterday.

It's fucking mind numbing..... owning someone on the internet.... YEEFUCKINGHA!

Immature garbage that should be left in middle school.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

All that I said was it seemed like the few threads that I even open and read in here turns in to the childish back and forth shit with Badger. If it bugs me I am sure that it is getting old with others.

When I asked in the old 550 forum if this crap would stay out of CE if it was closed I was assured by everyone involved that it would. It needs to stop now!!!!!

I had issues with one of your posts the other day and we conversed about it in a sane, respectful manner. If ANYONE here replies to my posts in a manner that suggests they want to have an adult conversation, it will be one. IF they want to take it into the gutter, I will say a quick piece then leave it the fuck alone. I got enough issues to keep me busy without worrying if I align with one poster or another.

I've been retired for 10 months and there are people here who post 5-10 times as much as I do... and they are supposed to be at work for God;s sake....

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thank you.  There are the same 3 or 4 guys who manage to shit up most threads.  It’s so childish.

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

I had issues with one of your posts the other day and we conversed about it in a sane, respectful manner. If ANYONE here replies to my posts in a manner that suggests they want to have an adult conversation, it will be one. IF they want to take it into the gutter, I will say a quick piece then leave it the fuck alone. I got enough issues to keep me busy without worrying if I align with one poster or another.

I've been retired for 10 months and there are people here who post 5-10 times as much as I do... and they are supposed to be at work for God;s sake....

This is why I enjoy conversing with you here. Even if we don't agree, we don't resort to the childish name calling :bc:

What is different about any Snowrider thread ? Chops over and over, name calling from both ends and the same guys :dunno: Albeit far less gay talk.

Just askin'.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

What is different about any Snowrider thread ? Chops over and over, name calling from both ends and the same guys :dunno: Albeit far less gay talk.

Just askin'.

When you use MAGAt in every post, it hardly qualifies as a conversation.

Same could be said for other posts. If you come in hot and heavy, don't expect to be taken seriously.

I am guilty of that myself, though I try to limit more than I used to...

At least I am making the effort every now and then...

Edited by Snake

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Just askin'.

There's a few others as well that's why I stay out of some of the other threads on here, same bullshit in a little different way and different names.... beer_cheers.gif.62fadee62ba4fdf7c2d4959a6b98a3ae.gif

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Snake said:

When you use MAGAt in every post, it hardly qualifies as a conversation.

I am guilty of that myself

But yet there are many willing to engage him daily.

We are all "guilty" if you want to call it that to some extent.

I'm sure many members are sick of Twitter posts on covid in every thread too regardless of topic but not much can be done about it. Engage or scroll past is all.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thank you.  There are the same 3 or 4 guys who manage to shit up most threads.  It’s so childish.

Pardon me but you following and referring to Jimmy as a useless layabout painter isn't exactly mature and civil discussion by any means either. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know we've butted heads a few times on this lately, Steve, but I'm not looking to do that with this response.  I'm only trying to explain what I see as different .. and what I interpret as @ckf seeing in a similar view.  In the case of Toolkit, a lot of the back & forth with him is a result of him creating the post/thread/topic.  And more times than not, he's just fishing 99% of the time anyway.  Now, that's not to say he doesn't post something in someone else's thread, and the BS begins.  I'll agree with you there .. that level of back and forth is definitely no different than what happens with Badger and the anti-Badgers.  But where it DOES differ (IMO) is a thread will get going and then in the middle of it, the Badger/anti-Badger stuff starts happening.  And it seems like it happens in a lot of threads that aren't necessarily originated by Badger or a Badger hater.  Anyway, I know that probably doesn't make you see it any differently and that's fine ... I'm trying to embrace the idea of scrolling past all of it and ignoring :lol2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I know we've butted heads a few times on this lately, Steve, but I'm not looking to do that with this response.  I'm only trying to explain what I see as different .. and what I interpret as @ckf seeing in a similar view.  In the case of Toolkit, a lot of the back & forth with him is a result of him creating the post/thread/topic.  And more times than not, he's just fishing 99% of the time anyway.  Now, that's not to say he doesn't post something in someone else's thread, and the BS begins.  I'll agree with you there .. that level of back and forth is definitely no different than what happens with Badger and the anti-Badgers.  But where it DOES differ (IMO) is a thread will get going and then in the middle of it, the Badger/anti-Badger stuff starts happening.  And it seems like it happens in a lot of threads that aren't necessarily originated by Badger or a Badger hater.  Anyway, I know that probably doesn't make you see it any differently and that's fine ... I'm trying to embrace the idea of scrolling past all of it and ignoring :lol2:

AC gets that same treatment.

If one is so intent on calling someone a liar, instead of asking him to prove he isn't, prove he is!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

All good but if you go back and read this thread the OP and another member threw the punches not me.  I just pointed out his bullshit response which it was. 

I've attempted to not engage him many times, he'll just jump on someone else's wagon and troll my every post/thread.I've randomly posted something  in the morning to have him respond for no reason in under a minute. So as some others on here say, I decided to give back in kind, minus the gay pics of naked men.

"President Biden pushes for assault weapons ban, but GOP leaders remain opposed" Moving on.

So Biden sends $75 billion to Ukraine in aid to save the children of Ukraine when we could have used that money to save our own children. That would have bought a lot of security for schools here in the US.    

Can we all agree that this kind of stuff has no place on Freedomsledder?

23 hours ago, Badger** said:

You four guys need to get a room. No guns for you gay boys!! :gfight:

Pin on Pretty bois

23 hours ago, Badger** said:

My top seller. :thumbsup:

285305309_561269322029138_3275707797396344015_n.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Pardon me but you following and referring to Jimmy as a useless layabout painter isn't exactly mature and civil discussion by any means either. 

You’re excused and yes you were one of the people I was referencing.  My post count these days is about a tenth of yours so please save the attempted comparisons and take a hint.  😆

Edited by DriftBusta