The FDA may soon authorize a spring round of COVID-19 boosters for some people

• Platinum Contributing Member

Katen Moore has already gotten every COVID-19 vaccination available — the two original shots, two boosters with one of the first vaccines and a jab with one of the new vaccines updated to target omicron.

Even though she also had COVID once, she desperately wants another booster.

"I just don't want to get COVID again," says Moore, 63, a nurse practitioner who lives in North Plainfield, N.J. "I don't really know what the long-term risks are. And I don't really want to find out. I don't want the risk of long COVID. I don't want the breathing problems. I don't want the fatigue. I don't want those things."

But Moore can't get another COVID vaccination. The Food and Drug Administration has only authorized one booster dose of the newest formulations of the vaccines, the so-called bivalent shots.

The agency is planning for an annual COVID booster campaign starting in the fall — with vaccines that will have been updated to target whichever variant is expected to be circulating next winter.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

This is what... 7 or 8 now?

How do they classify fully vaccinated now?

I don't think fully vaxed is even a thing anymore. No shots or masks required for international travel anymore and that was a stickler for some.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Completely brainwashed and people on here think it was acceptable how the govt, msm and medical community lied to people regarding what the vaccine was capable of.

"I just don't want to get COVID again," says Moore, 63

Edited by Highmark

You gotta love those who fell for the last caveat, It keeps you out of hospital and keeps you from getting sicker.

Based on what evidence?  Wishful thinking maybe but nothing tangible.

Here is Aaron Siri, one of the lawyers to ICAN who have won many lawsuits against the stupid covid mandates with the CDC admitting they have no clue who is even in the hospital with or without covid.:lol:

You have been played again and again and again.

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No it’s not. 

Can you link to a antibiotic that made it to market in less than a year, that had shit for research, and the government tried to mandate its' use to the entire population on said shit research?