Possible active shooter hoaxes across Pennsylvania and possibly the usa

• Jerry 976 changed the title to Possible active shooter hoaxes across Pennsylvania and possibly the usa
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

This happened in MN just recently, too.  I don't recall if they found the person placing the calls, but it was a lot of concern (and churn).

They're trying to trace the calls seem to spoofing numbers or I think they are calling it swatting numbers all over the place. No active shooter found at any of the schools so far. 

Not quite the same but last year in Thunder Bay one high school received 3-4 bomb threats over a couple of weeks. Turned out to be a couple of students looking for some free time off school SMFH.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not quite the same but last year in Thunder Bay one high school received 3-4 bomb threats over a couple of weeks. Turned out to be a couple of students looking for some free time off school SMFH.

Why am I picturing Jeff Spicoli as the one doing that? :lol2:

Edited by Bontz
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Why am I picturing Jeff Spicoli as the one doing that? :lol2:

Close , Jeff's 3rd cousin on his dad's side Tonto Spicoli :thumb:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Many schools receiving active shooter hoaxes phone calls/ reports.

Three here in the Lehigh valley area.  I can believe though, bunch of fucking mental cases when we play them in sports.  1 school had a report this morning of 5 kids shot.  Real neat hoax huh?

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

Three here in the Lehigh valley area.  I can believe though, bunch of fucking mental cases when we play them in sports.  1 school had a report this morning of 5 kids shot.  Real neat hoax huh?

It's fucking gross especially in the aftermath of recent events. Parents are right on edge already and this fear causes peoples opinions to become stronger.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

It’s a big joke to some of these little shits until it happens to their school. We had none of this crap when I was growing up. World is just a bit more fucked up now I guess

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It’s a big joke to some of these little shits until it happens to their school. We had none of this crap when I was growing up. World is just a bit more fucked up now I guess

I know I come across as an old curmudgeon when I say it, but ... how much of this is due to active shooter type video games where there's zero concern for life?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A bit? Ya think?

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I know I come across as an old curmudgeon when I say it, but ... how much of this is due to active shooter type video games where there's zero concern for life?

A lot. That, and no one settles their differences anymore with their bare hands. 

And I suppose the amounts of medications tossed around now a days for human consumption could be a problem.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, hayward said:

A lot. That, and no one settles their differences anymore with their bare hands. 

And I suppose the amounts of medications tossed around now a days for human consumption could be a problem.

Zero tolerance to fighting….Male aggression…..safe spaces….gender confusion….on and on

56 minutes ago, hayward said:

The 911 call they played from others states that had this happen over the last several months the voice sounded Indian or Indian like and voice sounds like the same person but then again with tech stuff out there today they can make it sound just like anyone.