IRS makes a house call

perfectly normal.  just as it was for 16 ATF officers from around the country to swarm a store doing nothing wrong. this government is so off the rails its mind bending. thats the only way i can describe it,, mind bendingly fucked up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

But accessing files stolen from a personal laptop is OK?

It became the property of the shop when Hunter was too coked up to remember he took it there.

Ask you IRS friend about the laws regarding stolen tax information... :news:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It became the property of the shop when Hunter was too coked up to remember he took it there.

Ask you IRS friend about the laws regarding stolen tax information... :news:

No it wasn’t.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The election was stolen but the laptop wasn’t……..got it.

Ask any auto repair business what happens to Cars that are abandoned...my god you are the biggest liberal bootlicker I have ever encountered. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why was the laptop brought to the repair shop?

Who never paid the bill?

What happens when repairs to merchandise that goes unpaid? 

Read the terms and conditions of the contract you sign when dropping off such repairs.

Not to bright are we?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Dems are not supporting him though.  I wonder why?

That’s just as obvious as why the GOP is using him as a poster child when just a few years ago he was a liberal piece of shit for his views on trump. Neither party cares about the people. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s just as obvious as why the GOP is using him as a poster child when just a few years ago he was a liberal piece of shit for his views on trump. Neither party cares about the people. 

He is calling the Dems traitors to the American people, he is not stating that about Trump.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

After that laptop was left at a shop with a outstanding bill for over a yr .100% yes mechanic lien for non claimed merchandise is a law in almost every state with no paper work needed after x amount of days . Think most states it is 120.

So yes 100% don't pay your bills and find out 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The election was stolen but the laptop wasn’t……..got it.

Over a year left in the repair shoo with multiple attempts to contact hunter.  So yes shop owner can do with it what he wants to recover what he is owed 

But I thought it was not his laptop ? This is what you parroted for over a yr . What happened? Fucking lemming 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Over a year left in the repair shoo with multiple attempts to contact hunter.  So yes shop owner can do with it what he wants to recover what he is owed 

But I thought it was not his laptop ? This is what you parroted for over a yr . What happened? Fucking lemming 

It's Russian disinformation signed by 51 intel agents.

No wonder the world is in such disarray, we have a pandemic of idiots.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have seen a few interviews with Taibbi since his testimony in front of Congress and he has been very clear he will no longer carry water for the Dems like he did in the past and has admitted that some of his hit pieces from the past are an embarrassment to him at this point. 

I the old days the mark of a good reporter was one that had been fired a half dozen times and on the day of his funeral no one would show up.

Today it seems the more a journalist is paid the less their point of view is worth.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's Russian disinformation signed by 51 intel agents.

No wonder the world is in such disarray, we have a pandemic of idiots.

Corrupt as fuck idiots too.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have seen a few interviews with Taibbi since his testimony in front of Congress and he has been very clear he will no longer carry water for the Dems like he did in the past and has admitted that some of his hit pieces from the past are an embarrassment to him at this point. 

I the old days the mark of a good reporter was one that had been fired a half dozen times and on the day of his funeral no one would show up.

Today it seems the more a journalist is paid the less their point of view is worth.

Ya sure. You go with that. :lol: 

does this mean that tucker will fess up to his embarrassment about being shown to be a liar? 

Edited by spin_dry