Ready for more war???

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Every combat vet that I know and have met has his attitude towards war.

Jesus.  Just shit the fuck up Ballsack.

:lol:

Weird, cuz a lot I served with don't share that attitude.  Some are nuts.  You run into many during your mini-navy cadet scout reunions?

I do applaud XLT for his communicating about his experience outside of the veteran circle.  I do not, and don't know any that do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I'd say people who can't control themselves to the point where they threaten to beat people up need to leave. Stuff here is like water off a duck's back to me. We're well aware of your emotional outbursts threatening to beat people up. 

You're on opposite world like many others though. 

:lies: 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Yeah that you should leave, which is not the same as saying someone should be forced to leave.

Again, opposite world..........

You are a strange little fella.  It's no wonder you're single 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm saying that the one guy here that actually has seen combat is the most level headed when it comes to going to war.

We don't get to choose where we get sent to or what's going on in the world when we serve. 

When Iraq invaded Kuwait, and the US sent troops over there, i went to the recruiting office and tried to join The Marines.  They wouldn't let me join, because I had one more year of HS left. By the time I graduated, everything was pretty much done. I waited almost a year after HS before I shipped out to boot camp.  Next Friday will be 25 years ago that I went in 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

If I wanted anyone to be forced to leave it would have happened a long time ago. :lol:

You don't have the authority or the sack 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Every combat vet that I know and have met has his attitude towards war.

Most vets that I've talked to , that have actually seen combat, real combat, won't talk to you about it , unless you've been in. 

17 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm single because I choose to be. I'm sure you don't understand though.

Just post that you want to be banned for a day and see what happens. I'm not banning anyone just for the heck of it because that's not how I roll. No surprise you think it's because I don't have the "sack" though. 

33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm single because I choose to be. I'm sure you don't understand though.

Just post that you want to be banned for a day and see what happens. I'm not banning anyone just for the heck of it because that's not how I roll. No surprise you think it's because I don't have the "sack" though. 

Waiting for that 10 year Brazzers membership to run out.

Crockpotfuckstick won't let you :lol:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Waiting for that 10 year Brazzers membership to run out.

Crockpotfuckstick won't let you :lol:

I have admin powers on the forum. All you have to do is ask. So are you gonna ask?

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

If you're gonna ban me , it's gonna be you doing it on your own :news:

I have powers with my account to ban people but unless you break a rule or ask for it, you're not gonna get banned by me.

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

We don't get to choose where we get sent to or what's going on in the world when we serve. 

When Iraq invaded Kuwait, and the US sent troops over there, i went to the recruiting office and tried to join The Marines.  They wouldn't let me join, because I had one more year of HS left. By the time I graduated, everything was pretty much done. I waited almost a year after HS before I shipped out to boot camp.  Next Friday will be 25 years ago that I went in 

Most vets that I've talked to , that have actually seen combat, real combat, won't talk to you about it , unless you've been in. 

All that being said...its amazing you have such thin skin Pyle....

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

I have powers with my account to ban people but unless you break a rule or ask for it, you're not gonna get banned by me.

Great job, keep up the good work, Mom and Dad would be proud :bc:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  Just shit the fuck up Ballsack.

Weird, cuz a lot I served with don't share that attitude.  Some are nuts.  You run into many during your mini-navy cadet scout reunions?

I do applaud XLT for his communicating about his experience outside of the veteran circle.  I do not, and don't know any that do.

What combat were you in?

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I don't think he's stupid enough to 

Fuck you too, pussy 

I just think he likes being on the news. I honestly don't think he would fuck with the US.   Even he knows if he did, it wouldn't turn out pretty for him 

I think the concern is if he really is mentally unstable would he provide a WMD (I hate that acronym) for a terrorist organization who would use it given the opportunity.  

I really don't think he controls shit.  Old school communist military leaders control the country.   They again I don't think would attack the US by who would they give a weapon to might be a concern.  Intell is the key.   

Either case is not worthy of an all out war which will happen if we attack them in any way militarily.   

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hello?

Somalia.  Then carried for two different firms in three different countries.  I carried a weapon for "work" for almost eight years.

Any more questions you fucking mutt?  Now go "use your brain" to come up with some excuses why you were too scared but find yourself on a forum board bashing others about it.  

SBYL. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Somalia.  Then carried for two different firms in three different countries.  I carried a weapon for "work" for almost eight years.

Any more questions you fucking mutt?  Now go "use your brain" to come up with some excuses why you were too scared but find yourself on a forum board bashing others about it.  

SBYL. :lol:

No shit eh? No wonder you are so fucked up. :bc:  :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

No shit eh? No wonder you are so fucked up. :bc:  :lol: 

I was fucked up before all that.  Prolly didn't help much though.  I possess some unique empathetical issues.  No...seriously.  :lol:

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

My grandfather never once talked about WW2. Not to me anyway. But he made no secret of how much he hated the Japs.