Border confrontation

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How about the huge amounts of fentanyl those illegals bring in?

I'd bet you would have a problem with millions of Russian's or Japanese illegally entering or falsely claiming asylum.   

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Miniscule in the grand scope of drug smuggling. Smugglers have been using water access for years including submarines. Unfortunately tightening the border will do very little to stem the flow. As long as demand is there the drugs will find a way.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The best part of his testimony was when he was told Chinese nationals caught at the border have increased by 900% and him saying if they are a threat to national security they are not released into the country.  :lol:  HTF do they know which of these is a threat?  What the admin is doing at the border could be considered an act of treason intentionally undermining the security of the country.

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If they are illegal how do you know there here? Cause theses not 1 million in holding.

Keep it up you look like an idiot.

How about the fentanyl lies?

We know because of the numbers reported by ice. Just because old Joe approved putting them on a bus and transporting them to a small town in rural America dose not mean they are here legaly and history showes us less than 10% will show up for there court date . 

So 2.5yrs

7million we know about

So then 1330000 show up for court 

How many are now iligal ? Come on you can do it 

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What about it ? Do we not have record numbers of fentanyl OD in the last 3 yrs ? Yes or no

What about the human trafficking or is that OK to have human sex slaves now as long as they are just wet back children ? 

Fucing idiot un real 

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Miniscule in the grand scope of drug smuggling. Smugglers have been using water access for years including submarines. Unfortunately tightening the border will do very little to stem the flow. As long as demand is there the drugs will find a way.

Subs not working well any longer 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Subs not working well any longer 

True , I was just showing an example of the lengths they are willing to go and they seem to always be 1 step ahead.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

True , I was just showing an example of the lengths they are willing to go and they seem to always be 1 step ahead.

Cia always has been and always will be the largest facilitating body. History proves this over and over and over 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Cia always has been and always will be the largest facilitating body. History proves this over and over and over 

I think more and more are waking up to that now though.

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Very true :thumb:

6 hours ago, HSR said:

I know I’m fishing. 80% comes in through legal ports on entry but the right wing cement heads think it’s coming in through Mexico.

• Like 1