Border confrontation

Between Covid and the border Biden and the left are responsible for many deaths. 
You guys should be proud of your accomplishments for voting for such a great guy 

• Like 3

Mayorkas is another massive Biden Admin. failure. His handling of the border is nothing short of criminal.

A number of Senators questioned him today, my god what a blood bath.

Edited by snoughnut
  • Like 1

The piece of shit won’t answer any questions. Massive fraud. Typical left.

Wish someone would ask why they immediately changed all of trumps policies? Bleeding heart fucks..

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I;ll see if I can scare up a dozen or so pregnant Guatemalans and drop them at your door. I'm sure you got some floors that need cleaning...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have watched quite a bit of Myorkis testimony in front of Congress and he very rarely gives an answer to a question even when it is a softball question from his side of the isle. 

Mr Myorkis what is your favorite color? 

Answer:  I am very proud of the men and women of the border patrol and the process we have put in place. 

And every question gets some variation of this answer which even the Democrats have had enough of which is why they barely object anymore when Myorkis gets a tongue lashing like this from Republicans.

Myorkis is the worst Biden appointee which is saying something considering he had a cross dressing luggage thief and of course Garland.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Video is the way to go all the rest is bullshit. Great post @Pete:thumbsup:

I'm sure the homos will be right over to tell how much your post sucks. HSR and Dumbcunt will be the ringleaders as always. :snack:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Video is the way to go all the rest is bullshit. Great post @Pete:thumbsup:

I'm sure the homos will be right over to tell how much your post sucks. HSR and Dumbcunt will be the ringleaders as always. :snack:

Just like the Jan 6th video.... they don't want us to believe what our eyes are seeing and our ears are hearing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Over 1 million iligals that we know of in 2023 alone . You fucking CUNT unreal any one can deflect for this bullshit .

Trump Era  was the best border situation in my and your pathetic life . And you fucking know it yet still run cover for the bulkshit because you were told to 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I know the shouting and finger pointing makes for good TV but Kennedy does as good a job on Myorkis as anyone and does it with charm.

I like Mr. Haney....always has some pretty good one-liners and is pretty much down to earth.

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Over 1 million iligals that we know of in 2023 alone . You fucking CUNT unreal any one can deflect for this bullshit .

Trump Era  was the best border situation in my and your pathetic life . And you fucking know it yet still run cover for the bulkshit because you were told to 

If they are illegal how do you know there here? Cause theses not 1 million in holding.

Keep it up you look like an idiot.

How about the fentanyl lies?

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If they are illegal how do you know there here? Cause theses not 1 million in holding.

Keep it up you look like an idiot.

How about the fentanyl lies?

I get that you're a die hard Dem, and despise Trump (and the GOP).  But seriously - how can you defend the handling of the border?  You have to acknowledge, it wasn't perfect under Trump but it was better.  Where we're at now is a result of Biden and his cancel culture & ending policy - just because it was Trump's border policy.

• Like 2