SOTY

On 4/2/2023 at 10:04 AM, krom said:

God you really are a fucking moron..

Its plastic, it is absolutely not a composite, hell its so much not a composite, it doesn't even have any glass fill.

On top of that, its not even injection molded,Its just blow or vacuum molded plastic, with the excess routed off.

Speaking of that wheeler, until we see that pic of the vin, you admit to being a lying sack of shit

Going to contact Sun and snow about your predatory digging into my history on LinkedIn.  Never used it, but none the less, you need to be removed from society for this weird stocking shit. Three times is 3 times to much, you sick pervert!:groin:

28 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Going to contact [your work] about your predatory digging into my history on LinkedIn.  Never used it, but none the less, you need to be removed from society for this weird stocking shit. Three times is 3 times to much, you sick pervert!:groin:

Too many bud lights, wishing you could be more like your new hero??

@ZR6000RR  linkedin, you fucking moron. Why the fuck would some lying ass clown who holds a stop sign bother with a linkedin account in the first place???

Speaking of moron, its stalking.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stocking

Also you are the only one on here who brings up gay, weird, and perverted shit, not a coincidence but a Freudian slip, being that you don't understand the word "all"  I'll save you a bunch of time on google:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip

Maybe I'll contact your employer, the board, and taxpayers, and show them all the positive productive work you accomplish while they are paying you, on the equipment they pay for.

Wonder if the relative who felt so bad for you he conviced others to let you be hired, will be able to keep you from loosing that job.

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Going to contact  about your predatory digging into my history on LinkedIn.  Never used it, but none the less, you need to be removed from society for this weird stocking shit. Three times is 3 times to much, you sick pervert!:groin:

Don't forget your lie about catalysts being on the line, still hasn't come true, and won't for months.