SOTY

34 minutes ago, krom said:

Its not just some cheap plastic, it comes with zip ties, a couple bucks of wiring, and some directions dumbstad won't be able to understand.

15 minute job. kROMMER, you are pathetic!

20221105_184700.jpg

25 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

The way that’s mounted, did it break off when you crashed? 😂

He was looking at the screens and didn't see ice shove

saint-petersburg-russia-december-rear-view-man-looking-multiple-computer-screens-monitoring-system-displays-167465295.jpg

Edited by Doug

Best part is the plastic is actually composite and looks great on the sled, unlike the over priced 7s that is stuck with the sled, the Garmin is transferable. Use it on my wheeler for trail riding.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Best part is the plastic is actually composite and looks great on the sled, unlike the over priced 7s that is stuck with the sled, the Garmin is transferable. Use it on my wheeler for trail riding.

That Alterra is ugly as fuck too!

24 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Please get a video of the next crash.

Why? Was not a crash. Was a jolt that tossed me off my sled. Sprained my wrist. Sled rode it out  making it more than it is for what? Feeding the trolls?

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I never got any of my good wrecks on video, so I want to live vicariously through you.  

Well it was not a wreck. Just a dismount from not being able to see the berm. Almost healed up and 10 - 16 inches of new snow next week predicted. Still grooming the non private property trails. 

19 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

God you really are a fucking moron..

Its plastic, it is absolutely not a composite, hell its so much not a composite, it doesn't even have any glass fill.

On top of that, its not even injection molded,Its just blow or vacuum molded plastic, with the excess routed off.

Speaking of that wheeler, until we see that pic of the vin, you admit to being a lying sack of shit

Edited by krom
  • Haha 2

On 4/1/2023 at 8:48 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Better looking than you. Way more reliable to!

What the fuck are you babbling about now you Arctic Cat ball gargler?

You are so brand loyal you buy the biggest piece of shit atv on the market and claim it's the best.

How many miles on it? Very few I'm sure! 

When you get 21000kms on it, like my outlander 1000, let me know how great it is.