SOTY

6 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Price for 2024. Having to wait for others to figure it out tells me it is not worth the extra cost. If I buy 5 more sleds in my lifetime, my Garmin will  go with me for each of them. That is cost effective.

For a $ 20,000 sled, $ 850 for an upgraded gauge is peanuts. And for something I wanted it's cost effective. Having to wait for others to figure it out, Catalyst owners next year will be in this boat, having to figure it out. To each his own

22 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

MSRP, some dealers charge less, mine did as I am a volume repeat customer. Maybe 6000 pays full price for his shit

He may steal some gravel from the job site on trade for a 3% discount off of retail.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

For a $ 20,000 sled, $ 850 for an upgraded gauge is peanuts. And for something I wanted it's cost effective. Having to wait for others to figure it out, Catalyst owners next year will be in this boat, having to figure it out. To each his own

The mount for the tread is already available to order at country cat. Little over $100 bucks. Sled is figured out as well. 100% confidence. 

Edited by ZR6000RR

1 hour ago, Tripleflipper said:

For $20,000, it should be standard.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

For $20,000, it should be standard.

I know you can't figure out what the word all means, and refuse to post your vin pic, only because it will prove you are lying again..

But how can you be stupid enough to say that, when AC sells plenty of sleds for over $20k that don't include any integrated touch screen, or add on garmin

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

The mount for the tread is already available. Little over $100 bucks. Sled is figured out as well. 100% confidence. 

Speaking of you lying, and acting like you know, while being absolutely clueless...

Its not available, hasn't been released yet, will be on back order if anyone tries to order it today.  MSRP  $119.95

image.thumb.png.6c2d83390dfa024124ffe41ed66ee312.png

Edited by krom

1 hour ago, krom said:

Speaking of you lying, and acting like you know, while being absolutely clueless...

Its not available, hasn't been released yet, will be on back order if anyone tries to order it today.  MSRP  $119.95

image.thumb.png.6c2d83390dfa024124ffe41ed66ee312.png

Country cat. 101 and change. Look it up dipshit!

You managed to ignore this post:

2 hours ago, krom said:

I know you can't figure out what the word all means, and refuse to post your vin pic, only because it will prove you are lying again..

But how can you be stupid enough to say that, when AC sells plenty of sleds for over $20k that don't include any integrated touch screen, or add on garmin

50 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Country cat. 101 and change. Look it up dipshit!

You love looking like a moron don't you..

They show it as not available (no surprise since everyone, but you knows AC hasn't built or shipped one kit yet)...They also show MSRP is $119.95 both of which are exactly as I said.

Edited by krom

1 hour ago, krom said:

They show it as not available (no surprise since everyone, but you knows AC hasn't built or shipped one kit yet)...They also show MSRP is $119.95 both of which are exactly as I said.

Here's your prize 

bucketsift1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, krom said:

Country cat discounted it dumbfuck! I won't need it till fall anyway. You are a true fucking idiot!

• Home
  •  
  • Search results for: 'Garmin tread mount'

Search results for: 'Garmin tread mount'

FILTER
 Selling Price Product Name Best Sellers Relevance

Part #: 3436-131

ADD TO CART

11 hours ago, Doug said:

Here's your prize 

bucketsift1.jpg

what's the shipping cost to New York for that?  I'll chip in... 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

God those kits look like ass

wonder if the kit comes with AC zip ties?

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

over $100 for a $2 dollar piece of molded plastic and he complains about the 7S costing too much. 😂

nailed it, right there

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Country cat discounted it dumbfuck! I won't need it till fall anyway. You are a true fucking idiot!

You can admit I was right about everything I said, and you got caught lying again, without being such an asshole.

11 minutes ago, krom said:

You can admit I was right about everything I said, and you got caught lying again, without being such an asshole.

You are like a broken analog clock.

6 hours ago, airflite1 said:

over $100 for a $2 dollar piece of molded plastic and he complains about the 7S costing too much. 😂

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wonder if the kit comes with AC zip ties?

nailed it, right there

Its not just some cheap plastic, it comes with zip ties, a couple bucks of wiring, and some directions dumbstad won't be able to understand.

Edited by krom
  • Haha 4