Whatever happened to Trump's tax returns?

2 hours ago, Snake said:

When you start calling pedophilia 'integenerational sex' you are 100% trying to normalize it. Just like lopping off your dick is 'gender affirming' care....\

When the definition of words is immaterial, you have lost.

Deep get ahead of the narrative?:lol:

The man is lost.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deep get ahead of the narrative?:lol:

The man is lost.

The narrative is very simple.  There are idiot extremists on both sides.  You happen to be a rather paranoid one on the R side, but their view is not that of the party or the majority of the party.  It is absolutely sick that there are pedophiles and equally as sick that people believe that they are a majority and that their views will be brought forth and voted for positively.  Insane actually.

Edited by Deephaven
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The narrative is very simple.  There are idiot extremists on both sides.  You happen to be a rather paranoid one on the R side, but their view is not that of the party or the majority of the party.  It is absolutely sick that there are pedophiles and equally as sick that people believe that they are a majority and that their views will be brought forth and voted for positively.  Insane actually.

But your enjoyment is only pointing out one side and not the other, makes your comments weak sauce 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

When have you called out the Dems or Biden?

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When have you called out the Dems or Biden?

Tons on here.  If you could read you'd know.  Next time I will add a title to the post, but unlike yours I will make sure it matches what is in it.  

One bit of clarity I need to add so you don't get confused.  Just because I call out Biden doesn't mean I am a fan of Trump and just because I call out Trump doesn't mean I am pro-Biden.  I know that is probably too much for you to comprehend, but try for once.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

So you have no answer as to why he didn't do what he said he would, got it.

I obviously cannot be in the head of another man. Any answer I could give would be 100% conjecture. In which case you would put words in my mouth, much as you did here.

In the absence of ESP or a like super power, I can only make assumptions. He trolling people is as good a guess as any other. Since nothing has come from the illegal exposure of his taxes, I ASSUME he was....... trolling. Also, since we hear no more about RELEASE YOUR TAXES, I ASSUME those people feel trolled, and are presently nursing a nasty infection from a rusty, wormy hook.

Got it?

51 minutes ago, Snake said:

I obviously cannot be in the head of another man. Any answer I could give would be 100% conjecture. In which case you would put words in my mouth, much as you did here.

In the absence of ESP or a like super power, I can only make assumptions. He trolling people is as good a guess as any other. Since nothing has come from the illegal exposure of his taxes, I ASSUME he was....... trolling. Also, since we hear no more about RELEASE YOUR TAXES, I ASSUME those people feel trolled, and are presently nursing a nasty infection from a rusty, wormy hook.

Got it?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes or lose elections to a demented corpse, I guess he showed everybody.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

So you have no answer as to why he didn't do what he said he would, got it.

It should not need to be explained. The only reason they tried to make hay out of it is because it could be used as fodder and a distraction, as if any of us here are qualified to dissect the tax returns of a billionaire who owns 500 companies and employees over 50,000 people. Please.  if there was any thing wrong with his tax returns, that’s the IRS’s job to determine. Obviously they had nothing on the guy.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It should not need to be explained. The only reason they tried to make hay out of it is because it could be used as fodder and a distraction, as if any of us here are qualified to dissect the tax returns of a billionaire who owns 500 companies and employees over 50,000 people. Please.  if there was any thing wrong with his tax returns, that’s the IRS’s job to determine. Obviously they had nothing on the guy.

You seem to forget he said he would release them as far back as 2014, just like  other candidates before him and since. Just another false statement that makes him just like every other politician and not the different type outsider he was supposed to be.   

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Play stupid games win stupid prizes or lose elections to a demented corpse, I guess he showed everybody.

Surely you have linked sources to that being the cause for his loss....

50 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You seem to forget he said he would release them as far back as 2014, just like  other candidates before him and since. Just another false statement that makes him just like every other politician and not the different type outsider he was supposed to be.   

He said when he was no longer under audit he would release them.

Perhaps you should inquire to the IRS what his audit status was....

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Surely you have linked sources to that being the cause for his loss....

He said when he was no longer under audit he would release them.

Perhaps you should inquire to the IRS what his audit status was....

It is no secret his dishonesty didn't help his cause, sorry if you think otherwise. 

He also said he would release them prior to using that as an excuse. 

There was no reason an audit prohibited him from releasing them.  

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It is no secret his dishonesty didn't help his cause, sorry if you think otherwise. 

:mc:

:lol:

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Ask your FBI to comment on an active investigation.:lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Lotsa suppositions in there.

If he released them prior to a completed audit, there is a chance it would be inaccurate. In which case the left would throw a fit.

After all was said and done, he adhered to tax law, that was written by Hillary and others, and paid what was due.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

608D1C2B-0757-4E18-B843-E9E76CCA81AA.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

608D1C2B-0757-4E18-B843-E9E76CCA81AA.jpeg

You are confused, Trump himself said he would release his returns as far back as 2014,  his statement has nothing to do with paying his taxes or not, it had to do with releasing the return, nothing more nothing less.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You are confused, Trump himself said he would release his returns as far back as 2014,  his statement has nothing to do with paying his taxes or not, it had to do with releasing the return, nothing more nothing less.

You Left Guys went nuts about the tax crap for years with Trump....what other President has that ever happened too? 

Just a disgrace. Own it. 

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lotsa suppositions in there.

If he released them prior to a completed audit, there is a chance it would be inaccurate. In which case the left would throw a fit.

After all was said and done, he adhered to tax law, that was written by Hillary and others, and paid what was due.

If he released his returns with the caveat "pending audit" eliminates blame for inaccuracies. 

All said and done if he did what he said he would do we wouldn't be having this discussion. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

If he released his returns with the caveat "pending audit" eliminates blame for inaccuracies. 

All said and done if he did what he said he would do we wouldn't be having this discussion. 

And if you weirdo's were not so fixated on that maybe we could have worried about more important shit in this Country 9_9

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You Left Guys went nuts about the tax crap for years with Trump....what other President has that ever happened too? 

Just a disgrace. Own it. 

I only said and still say that he said he would release them and didn't.  

What other president didn't release their returns? 

Just uninformed. Own it.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

And if you weirdo's were not so fixated on that maybe we could have worried about more important shit in this Country 9_9

Yes because asking a politician to do what they say is so farfetched. Like saying I too much, brown suits, mustard and golfing?  You weren't here for all the crying previous to the orange god.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes because asking a politician to do what they say is so farfetched. Like saying I too much, brown suits, mustard and golfing?  You weren't here for all the crying previous to the orange god.

So when the Dems dont do what they say do you still get your panties in a twist? 

Or just the Mean Orange Guy? 

• Like 1