Wisconsin Supreme Court race

Just now, SnowRider said:

It really is that simple for many women and young people.  And as a husband and father I can’t fathom my wife or daughter having autonomy over their own bodies taken away from them.  @racer254 thinks there is room for government in their uterus.  

I stand by my ladies... ;)

• Platinum Contributing Member

Women have autonomy.  Let’s implement fair maps.  When people vote - Repugs get their asses kicked.  Absolutely smoked.  Hope more of the same is on site in 2024.  Kudo’s to young voters who are fed up with old white ‘men’ who are hell bent on rolling back rights. 

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@racer254 Why do you ignore the question? 

Why hasn’t hunter been charged? 

Anyone who buys a gun illegally with criminal intent by lying to the FBI on the NICS Background Check Form 4473 should be imprisoned just as the application states—up to 10 years in prison and a fine up to $250,000.00.  

That’s the law.  That’s the deterrent background check.

That’s EXACTLY the law Hunter Biden broke when he applied to buy a gun illegally.

Still waiting for the FBI to enforce the Background Check Form 4473 penalty...

Enforcing this law would deter some bad guys!

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Seriously - that’s the kind of garbage Repugs support and have turned into.  

yeah, that was classless

but look who the current 'leader' of their party is...

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yeah, that was classless

Yep…this is the new standard going forward when an election is lost by a Republican.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yeah, that was classless

Fact is he is ‘the party’.  He’s exposed them for what they are and outside Liz and Adam - elected Repugs have folded.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…this is the new standard going forward when an election is lost by a Republican.

on the bright side he didn't claim it was stolen

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Fact is he is ‘the party’.  He’s exposed them for what they are and outside Liz and Adam - elected Repugs have folded.  

idk, I know plenty of republicans that can't stand Trump and what's become of their party... mostly since the Tea Party nut jobs and the religious right have taken control of it. 

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

Barry Goldwater 

the ballot measures went the way I anticipated... 

just heard DeSantis is coming to town May 6th, don't know if they have hats yet though 

have a distinct feeling I'll have to vote for him in the primary as a vote against Trump... same as I did voting for Bernie instead of Hillary. ;)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr