Anyone remember a dude named Keith Whitney from CT who got kicked off HCS 5 yrs ago?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Catalina said:

Crazy Keith I think?  If I remember right, he turned off a trail to cool his sled, hit a cable across is driveway and died in the accident. Could be thinking of someone else for sure. 

No thats him.

Dude who runs a VT HCS page on the book just did a memory post . Quess it was 5 yrs ago yesterday or maybe today

• Gold Member

Yep he was a good dude . Great rider. Still see his RIP stickers all over NEK warming huts and signs. 

Crazy Keith had the right name. Sunk a AC in the Long Island Sound one summer :lmao:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Catalina said:

Crazy Keith I think?  If I remember right, he turned off a trail to cool his sled, hit a cable across is driveway and died in the accident. Could be thinking of someone else for sure. 

It was late at night, alcohol, and he pulled off trail to play in some powder on private property (driveway) and hit the cable.

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, HSR said:

It was late at night, alcohol, and he pulled off trail to play in some powder on private property (driveway) and hit the cable.

Yeah sadly he was known to do things like this from others that rode with Him. 

im sure the landowner felt bad about what happened but he wasnt suppose to be there :|

• Like 1