shooter resented having to attend Christian school

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Regardless of who you were doing whatever with there ie NO place for gay pics on here.  That shit is fucking gay.

No shit 👍 but in typical spineless fashion it is always someone else's fault for him posting Gay content. I guess we just have to put up with it.

It's a small forum.  NO ONE follows anyone around.  The unread post button is lots of people defaults.  Just means whomever posts stupid shit gets called out.  And badger, you take the cake on stupid shit.  What's even worse is that you are adding gay pics back to it.  Seriously.  Think beyond puberty and grow the fuck up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

No shit 👍 but in typical spineless fashion it is always someone else's fault for him posting Gay content. I guess we just have to put up with it.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Again another stupid post.  

:lies::lies::lol:

You literally just blamed other people for your actions.

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

I was responding to you homos about my post...

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Just pointing out the issues they seem to have, I'm cool as long as they are happy. :thumbsup:

Not once but twice.  Pathetic liar indeed.

22 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t view the personality disorder of psychopathy as a treatable mental health issue. In fact, I don’t view it as a mental health issue. Otherwise it could be used as a defense. Which it can not. One of the few actual mental health disorders that results in violence would be paranoid schizophrenia. And ironically it’s one of the most treatable with patients responding to medication within 24-72 hours. 

There has been an increase in all cluster B personality disorders.  Both in society and among those in power. 

so there's hope for Crusher and Racer?

good to hear 

21 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Snoop Dogg and Tupac was like nursery rhymes compared to some of the new Rap. Most of this new music is all about killing the "opps". 

Id blame Call of Duty before id blame Rap. 

And I use to love playing first person shooters but these kids nowadays are fucked. They have been so desensitized from movies and video games.  

I'd agree with that, we allowed some people to seemingly be completely desensitized.

The shooter also shot at police vehicles as they arrived at the school. Apparently from an elevated position on the second floor. The shooter was practicing somewhere. 

Edited by spin_dry