shooter resented having to attend Christian school

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Individuals with mental health issues are far more likely to be a victim of a violent crime than commit one. 

While statistically that may be true but anyone who shoots up a school obviously is lacking the ability to feel remorse and is having serious mental health issues.   Do we have more people with psychopathic traits or are they just acting on them more often?

Notoriety is still one of the main driving forces when these individuals are interviewed after or their past looked into.  A psychopath who wants attention is a very dangerous thing. 

Edited by Highmark

One thing that hasn't been discussed here is the Copy Cat aspect of these shootings, how much of this is media caused, I was just watching this morning and I blame the 24 hour news media. Her note saying she was about to die but soon be famous is almost fully blaming the media. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

One thing that hasn't been discussed here is the Copy Cat aspect of these shootings, how much of this is media caused, I was just watching this morning and I blame the 24 hour news media. Her note saying she was about to die but soon be famous is almost fully blaming the media. 

That is the main reason I say the names should not be released. Just call them the nobody loser.

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

That is the main reason I say the names should not be released. Just call them the nobody loser.

Ok, but if this was a white kid who shot a black school what would the MSM do?

But a tranny who shot a white christian school, lets protect the tranny.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Ok, but if this was a white kid who shot a black school what would the MSM do?

But a tranny who shot a white christian school, lets protect the tranny.

Im not looking to protect the shooter ( this tranny or any school shooter) Im looking to take away the desire to be famous for a disgusting act.

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Im not looking to protect the shooter ( this tranny or any school shooter) Im looking to take away the desire to be famous for a disgusting act.

You don't need to.  Your disgusting fake news msm is already doing just that.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't need to.  Your disgusting fake news msm is already doing just that.

They've all gone to meet Jesus!

Blessed be!

Too soon?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

While statistically that may be true but anyone who shoots up a school obviously is lacking the ability to feel remorse and is having serious mental health issues.   Do we have more people with psychopathic traits or are they just acting on them more often?

Notoriety is still one of the main driving forces when these individuals are interviewed after or their past looked into.  A psychopath who wants attention is a very dangerous thing. 

and WHITE!!! 

why whitey be shootin' up schools and movie theaters and concerts and such? 

maybe if we banned white people from owning firearms the problem would magically go away?  :dunno:

:roflcrying: 

crazy crackers...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and WHITE!!! 

why whitey be shootin' up schools and movie theaters and concerts and such? 

maybe if we banned white people from owning firearms the problem would magically go away?  :dunno:

:roflcrying: 

crazy crackers...

Still pales in comparison to what goes on in our inner cities on a daily basis. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

No guns for Democrats and Trans. Problem fixed.  

Trolling or dumb as shit? Hard to tell with a handful of you here

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Still pales in comparison to what goes on in our inner cities on a daily basis. 

I don't recall the last time I heard about a person of color OTHER THAN WHITE breaking into a building and shooting a bunch of children.  

you?

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

BAN the inner cities!!!!!

Ban child birth... no more kids means no more school shootings and as a bonus, LESS TAXES!!!  

problem solved, let's move forward 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Trolling or dumb as shit? Hard to tell with a handful of you here

the latter of the two in this instance 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

BAN the inner cities!!!!!

Ban banning!  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't recall the last time I heard about a person of color OTHER THAN WHITE breaking into a building and shooting a bunch of children.  

you?

Ban child birth... no more kids means no more school shootings and as a bonus, LESS TAXES!!!  

Interesting that you're only concerned about those shootings while they are a small percentage of overall violence in this country.   I'm concerned about all of it.  :thumbsup:

People's fixation with AR's is also just that....a fixation because they are such a small part of overall gun violence (3% according to the FBI.)

We will never stop all crime but the best tool in lowering it is harsh sentences for violent offenders and putting repeat offenders away for life.  The democraps are trying to do the exact opposite.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Sure, I dislike much of what our governments do, however I draw a line well short killing innocent children.

I'd need the government to up their game 10 fold.

Religious nuts kill kiddies without thought.

I thought that was the anti religion abortion crowd..but I don't want to get thread off course. 

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you?

How many do you want to hear about? 

D51DCFAE-4782-4AE2-86CA-1471E7E15692.jpeg

15 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

This can be true also. I really feel like life isn't respected anymore, fuckers will shoot a McDonald's worker because they forgot to put a sweet & sour sauce in their bag. It's seriously fucked uo

bingo... well said.

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Interesting that you're only concerned about those shootings while they are a small percentage of overall violence in this country.   I'm concerned about all of it.  :thumbsup:

People's fixation with AR's is also just that....a fixation because they are such a small part of overall gun violence (3% according to the FBI.)

We will never stop all crime but the best tool in lowering it is harsh sentences for violent offenders and putting repeat offenders away for life.  The democraps are trying to do the exact opposite.    

untrue... see Rigids post I quoted above this. 

at least most in this latest senseless mass shooting thread seem capable of grasping the undeniable FACT that we have a fairly serious mental health crisis in the United States of America.

I'm uncertain what next weeks mass shooting thread will look like but I wouldn't be surprised for a moment if there were one... which sucks.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How many do you want to hear about? 

D51DCFAE-4782-4AE2-86CA-1471E7E15692.jpeg

none, to be perfectly honest

how many do you want to hear about?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

bingo... well said.

untrue... see Rigids post I quoted above this. 

at least most in this latest senseless mass shooting thread seem capable of grasping the undeniable FACT that we have a fairly serious mental health crisis in the United States of America.

I'm uncertain what next weeks mass shooting thread will look like but I wouldn't be surprised for a moment if there were one... which sucks.

none, to be perfectly honest

how many do you want to hear about?

Do we have more of a mental health issue now than 25, 50,  75 years ago or are those suffering from it just more willing to act?  If there is more mental health issues now and I'm not just talking about diagnosed why is that?  Maybe part of the solution isn't treatment but figuring out why its increasing.  (if it actually is)   

Again mass shooting deaths make up an incredibly small percentage of our murders but get most the attention while we have much more extreme violence going on tied to gangs and the drug trade on a daily basis.  80% of violent crime in the country is tied to gangs.  

What is the best solution?  No easy answer.   I do know if you keep violent offenders locked up sooner and longer then crime will go down significantly.    

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

agree 

would help to get rid of the 24/7/52/365 media 

of course now... we have SOCIAL MEDIA to report the 'news' 24/7/522/365... 

social media and the internet will ultimately cause the downfall of our society 

;)