shooter resented having to attend Christian school

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

So are you going to give up your guns? Noooo you are not. Kids were a lot safer in the 50's 60's 70's from mass shootings, so what happen??  

We generally don't shoot our children in Canada so there's that.

What happened? Americans lost their minds and started shooting each other and now children. 

But ban everyone that American culture groomed with their freedom by all means by labeling them with mental issues.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Suicidality Among Transgender: Elucidating the Role of Interpersonal Risk Factors. Data indicate that 82% of transgender individuals have considered killing themselves and 40% have attempted suicide, with suicidality highest among transgender youth. 

They are a very unstable group, so why in the hell would anyone give them a gun? Today was a perfect example. 

Because it is their right as a American citizen duh

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

What happened? Americans lost their minds and started shooting each other and now children. 

But ban everyone that American culture groomed with their freedom by all means by labeling them with mental issues.

:lies: They use knives and guns in Canada for mass killings. Yes, all of it is sick but I am not giving up my guns.   

Canada's worst mass killing incidents

Sept 4 (Reuters) - Canadian police on Sunday said they were on the hunt for two suspects believed to have killed 10 people and injured at least 15 others in stabbings in the Saskatchewan province.

PORTAPIQUE, NOVA SCOTIA: April 2020 - A gunman who at one point masqueraded as a police officer killed at least 16 people in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia during a 12-hour rampage, in the country's worst modern-era mass shooting.

TORONTO, ONTARIO: July 2018 - A man walked down a busy Toronto street, shooting randomly into restaurants. He killed two people and wounded 13 before turning his gun on himself.

QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC: January 2017 - A man opened fire during evening prayers at a mosque, killing six people and wounding five. Twelve others were treated for minor injuries.

LA LOCHE, SASKATCHEWAN: January 2016 - A student killed his two brothers at home before opening fire at a remote community high school, killing two more people and wounding seven others.

CALGARY, Alberta, April 2014 -The son of a long-serving member of Calgary's police force was arrested after five people at a house party were stabbed to death.

EDMONTON, ALBERTA: December 2014 - A man killed eight people, including his wife, before killing himself.

MONCTON, NEW BRUNSWICK: June 2014 - A gunman killed three Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) officers and wounded two others.

MAYERTHORPE, ALBERTA: March 2005: A man killed four RCMP officers who went to his home to execute a warrant to repossess property. The man then killed himself.

OTTAWA, ONTARIO: April 1999 - A former employee of Ottawa’s urban transit service killed four of his colleagues and wounded two others before taking his own life.

VERNON, BRITISH COLUMBIA: April 1996 - A man killed nine relatives gathered for the wedding of his estranged wife’s sister and wounded two others before killing himself.

MONTREAL, QUEBEC: December 1989 - A gunman killed 14 students, all female, and wounded 13 at the Ecole Polytechnique before committing suicide.

39 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Suicidality Among Transgender: Elucidating the Role of Interpersonal Risk Factors. Data indicate that 82% of transgender individuals have considered killing themselves and 40% have attempted suicide, with suicidality highest among transgender youth. 

They are a very unstable group, so why in the hell would anyone give them a gun? Today was a perfect example. 

So you want legislation passed that prevents a particular group of people from owning a firearm? Fuck you. 

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:lies: They use knives and guns in Canada for mass killings. Yes, all of it is sick but I am not giving up my guns.   

Canada's worst mass killing incidents

Sept 4 (Reuters) - Canadian police on Sunday said they were on the hunt for two suspects believed to have killed 10 people and injured at least 15 others in stabbings in the Saskatchewan province.

PORTAPIQUE, NOVA SCOTIA: April 2020 - A gunman who at one point masqueraded as a police officer killed at least 16 people in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia during a 12-hour rampage, in the country's worst modern-era mass shooting.

TORONTO, ONTARIO: July 2018 - A man walked down a busy Toronto street, shooting randomly into restaurants. He killed two people and wounded 13 before turning his gun on himself.

QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC: January 2017 - A man opened fire during evening prayers at a mosque, killing six people and wounding five. Twelve others were treated for minor injuries.

LA LOCHE, SASKATCHEWAN: January 2016 - A student killed his two brothers at home before opening fire at a remote community high school, killing two more people and wounding seven others.

CALGARY, Alberta, April 2014 -The son of a long-serving member of Calgary's police force was arrested after five people at a house party were stabbed to death.

EDMONTON, ALBERTA: December 2014 - A man killed eight people, including his wife, before killing himself.

MONCTON, NEW BRUNSWICK: June 2014 - A gunman killed three Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) officers and wounded two others.

MAYERTHORPE, ALBERTA: March 2005: A man killed four RCMP officers who went to his home to execute a warrant to repossess property. The man then killed himself.

OTTAWA, ONTARIO: April 1999 - A former employee of Ottawa’s urban transit service killed four of his colleagues and wounded two others before taking his own life.

VERNON, BRITISH COLUMBIA: April 1996 - A man killed nine relatives gathered for the wedding of his estranged wife’s sister and wounded two others before killing himself.

MONTREAL, QUEBEC: December 1989 - A gunman killed 14 students, all female, and wounded 13 at the Ecole Polytechnique before committing suicide.

You just owned yourself again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

So you want legislation passed that prevents a particular group of people from owning a firearm? Fuck you. 

That's the first Transgender I ever pissed off. :whistle: 

How many children would still be alive today if we had. :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

That's the first Transgender I ever pissed off. :whistle: 

How many children would still be alive today if we had. :thumbsup: 

Given the amount of violence documented against trans people, I think everyone of them should be issued a CC permit and a P365 for their newly minted purse. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:lies: Retard alert!! :owned:

You had to go 34 years back in Canada's history to equal what Americans kill in a couple of months. How did you own me?

You also feel that some Americans don't deserve the same rights as others :dunno: Can you extrapolate? What are your guidelines for those deserving freedom ? You almost sound communist?

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

You had to go 34 years back in Canada's history to equal what Americans kill in a couple of months. How did you own me?

You also feel that some Americans don't deserve the same rights as others :dunno: Can you extrapolate? What are your guidelines for those deserving freedom ? You almost sound communist?

Canada isn’t even a country. It’s a buffet of places. 

• Haha 1

The gun-death rate for children is nearly five in every 100,000. It was flat for more than a decade starting in 2000, and most years fewer than three in every 100,000 children were killed by guns. In 2014, the rate began to creep up, and by 2020 guns became the leading killer.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

This country is almost 10 times larger in population than Canada we are bound to have more of an issue.  I would not give a child a gun without adult supervision and I sure as hell would not give a gun to someone with a mental illness. You cut your dick off NO GUNS FOR YOU!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Badger**

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

In Europe they take care of people with mental issues, in the US we put them in a corner and forget about them. That's where the real issues are. Honestly, do you want to give up your guns because someone went nuts??  

You should move to Europe.  They'd lock you up or fix you.  You need help bad.  Move now.

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

This country is almost 10 times larger in population than Canada we are bound to have more of an issue.  I would not give a child a gun without adult supervision and I sure as hell would not give a gun to someone with a mental illness. You cut your dick off NO GUNS FOR YOU!! :thumbsup:

Explain this? Just how much bigger are you? I can't believe your defending the death of children with "you can't take my guns".

It was less than an hour into 2022 when the first child was shot. The 14-year-old girl was standing outside watching fireworks in St. Louis when a bullet hit her in the arm

In the year since, more than 6,000 children and teens were injured or killed in shootings, according to the nonprofit Gun Violence Archive. That's the most in a single year since the database began tracking nine years ago.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Explain this? Just how much bigger are you? I can't believe your defending the death of children with "you can't take my guns".

It was less than an hour into 2022 when the first child was shot. The 14-year-old girl was standing outside watching fireworks in St. Louis when a bullet hit her in the arm

In the year since, more than 6,000 children and teens were injured or killed in shootings, according to the nonprofit Gun Violence Archive. That's the most in a single year since the database began tracking nine years ago.

Nice twist, show me where I ever said I condone the death of any child. Stop with the bullshit, I can't believe you are defending a transgender who just killed children.<<< You see how that bullshit works. You make the first move, you get rid of your guns, and show us how you're changing the world.  Till then you're full of BS. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yeah you don't shoot them, you just take them by force from they're family's and torture, abuse, and sterilize them. How many native kids did your churches and govt kill? I've seen numbers as high as 6-7,000. It doesn't matter what country or what laws are in place or by what means, when evil people want to kill they kill. If not guns it's a knife, truck, bomb. Sure it's a tragedy that these shootings happen, but to act all horrified about this but not give a shit about the 1,000's being killed in Ukraine and other wars is a bit hypocritical 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I find it interesting the big old gun battle/mass shooting that went on last night in Minneapolis area didn’t make the news. Probably because it didn’t involve a school, children and white people. 

Edited by Not greg b
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and how do you or your fellow countrymen propose to resolve it?

we have different laws obviously... and in all seriousness I'm saddened if it is occurring there with the regularity it does here 

We are going to try to take legal guns from law abiding people.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Cat45 said:

Yeah you don't shoot them, you just take them by force from they're family's and torture, abuse, and sterilize them. How many native kids did your churches and govt kill? I've seen numbers as high as 6-7,000. It doesn't matter what country or what laws are in place or by what means, when evil people want to kill they kill. If not guns it's a knife, truck, bomb. Sure it's a tragedy that these shootings happen, but to act all horrified about this but not give a shit about the 1,000's being killed in Ukraine and other wars is a bit hypocritical 

Our governemnt did the same thing to native children.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HSR said:

Ghetto's are going to Ghetto...

8 hours ago, HSR said:

You just owned yourself again.

it's trans people doing all this killing...

don't take my guns... 

strange :dunno:

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I find it interesting the big old gun battle/mass shooting that went on last night in Minneapolis area didn’t make the news. Probably because it didn’t involve a school, children and white people. 

or Chicago... Probably every day of the year.  you still need to move btw.  

crazy transgenders is killin everyone...